Saturday, March 17, 2018

Congrats! You've Found a Pot of .. Leprechaun Clothing at the End of a Rainbow?


The poor guy's laundry day is always on a Saturday. Then he cooks his Corned Beef and Cabbage!

Part 1
Wasn't planning on making a St. Patrick's Day caption, but Lacy made one for me and when I hit the Internet, surfing the web gave me a bunch of ideas. When I saw the first photo, I knew I had a Grade A Prime Cut of Word Play goodness to serve up next to some cabbage. Corned, or corny, indeed!

part 2
Since it was a preview set on an adult site, once again Southern Charms for those of you following at home, I only had a few small sets to work with, but the second picture of her worked as well for what I was trying to get across, namely the transformation of both Lacy and what she is/was wearing. I hope the top and what I've described in the story is sufficient to hit her sweet spots. Two panels based off a silly Irish accent imitation .. that is truly Dee in a nutshell, I think.

Got anything you want to say about today's caption set, good or bad? Want to chime in with your thoughts on the blog site redesign? Go blab down in the comments. You KNOW you want to!


I hope that everyone has a safe and eventful St. Patrick's Day. See you again real soon!


6 comments:

  1. Wow Dee I haven't stopped bt for a couple of days and my oh my how things have changed!!!!
    If I may just offer a little criticism.....it's all so bright!!!!
    I love to come here for my friend Dee's dark humor and this just seems so....so bright!!!!
    I'm okay with everything else except the bright!!!!
    Bring back the darkness Dee....you know that's where we belong!!!!
    Love
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you read the least few posts? I'm trying it out and would love to lessen the brightness. Just some things I might not be able to change, and I haven't had the time to look through the CSS and wade through to possibly change the hues. There are pluses and minuses to this one but it was the best template I've tried so far. Have a few more to go yet .. plus I still have the original theme saved.

      Delete
  2. You know what? He can keep his pot of gold - I think Ron got the real treasure. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true. Instead of a pot of gold, Lacy ended up with a honey pot.

      I'm glad that no one has complained or groaned about the horrid word play .. or even missed the actual turning point of the story. "Wee men's clothing" said out loud sounds like, yup, women's clothing.

      Delete
  3. I loved the idea of all the clothes changing from male to sexy woman's lingerie, etc. Nice change.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh, two parter! You spoil us. I really like the premise and the use of accent here, the Irish brogue is just stereotypical enough to work on most angles and close enough to make the pun work on multiple levels, clever, I like.

    Also, yeah, I am slightly jealous, sorry: "well jell", because, yes, that is an amazing punishment and adaptable endlessly. Very much a 'you' caption, indeed, never change that part!

    ReplyDelete