Friday, March 9, 2018

#TBT "Spring Forward or You'll Fall Back! Don't be Tar-dy!"


She's late! She's late for an important date!


(adapted for this latest posting cycle) Made this one for Tar. I touched a few of his preferences, though I'm not sure if I hit enough of them. I liked the picture and the story pretty much came to me when I was viewing it, where I saw a guy getting dressed in a female body suit in the locker room. No one else is there, so I figured that he was late .. and what had the most potential for making people late? Something that happens this Saturday night / early Sunday morning for many countries of the world! If it doesn't change automatically, then you have to reset microwaves, alarm clocks, car stereos, etc...Poor Tristan is just unlucky I guess that he's isn't good with technology!

Helena had the best comment I think:
A good thing employers aren't allowed to punish their employees this way, but if they were without the personality change, I just might like to slip up from time to time. 
And daylight savings time? I'm not fond of it either. Every year I find it harder to adjust to it. I already work in shifts and have to adjust from a morning to a evening shift and vice versa. I'm glad I don't need to work the nightshift anymore, that made it even worse. Working in shifts give you all of the downsides and none of the benefits of daylight savings time.  
I'm usually not violent, nor vindictive, but I would love to be in charge of the sleeping habits of the proponents of daylight saving time. Just a week. They will enjoy sleep deprivation to the fullest if they let me. They do it to me twice a year. Sorry for my rant, but what used to be two days to get back into rythem already became two weeks or longer. 

5 comments:

  1. You always turn me on!
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. And to confuse her more no asian country has daylight saving hours.
    Where do they put all the daylight they have saved up?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'd think there would be some bank where all the clerks wear sunglasses and SPF 45 all the time since it's so bright there.

      Delete
  3. This is some of your most clever work. I really like this concept a lot! Excellent!

    ReplyDelete