Tuesday, March 6, 2018

A Literal Sex Bomb Just Waiting to Happen!


Plus the captions that you readers generated from the comments .. Come on inside and read them!


I am glad that I waited a bit before tackling this caption setting I had created back 7 months or so ago. I just didn't have the complete feel for what I wanted to do, other than naming it Sex Bomb! Finally decided to use it to make Alternative Life Pinup aka Audrey a caption, since the model definitely had the vintage hot rod mama look about her.

I just went with a story filled with vintage stuff I would LOVE to own. Just a guy who knows the sort of aesthetic of what he likes, and as a single guy without kids, he has the money to invest in exactly what he wants to have around him. Probably a day trader who struck it rich, or at least has enough to be comfortable and can afford the vintage toys he wants.

Even got to throw in an urban legend from the 80's to instigate the transformation. And while it DID create a mess, I was thinking more like the change from Rambo to Marilyn Monroe in Bonnie Tyler's video "If You Were a Woman, and I Was a Man" than a total blood and guts horror movie. I mean, most of what would have exploded would have been more like fat and muscle tissue, some excess skin perhaps? Even the genitals would be reworked. So don't worry too much about Audrey's outfit getting too gory, though I think she might have to burn it to avoid suspicion from law enforcement!

So, I asked people to give their own version of the story to put inside the caption setting. I ended up doing 3 of them, as Marcia-Sophia-Renee only gave like 2 sentences. Here are the ones I did complete, with editing for spelling, grammar, and story flow done by yours truly. This is Scrallet's.


.. and this one by HJE:

Brittany holds up the rear, as she usually does, but what a rear it is!

Thanks to everyone who efforted to fill in the blanks for this caption setting, and hope you had a good time doing so. It wasn't a DIY Caption Challenge or anything like that, but I'm glad to see 3 of the people who submitted something were previously unknown to me. That's always a good sign!


Hoping that this is the right version of the video. 

2 comments:

  1. hi again. watched your BT vid...been awhile sence I listened to that song. Anyway took a quick look but didn't find it. Quite a few years ago You tube had official if you were/I was vid pretty neat for the time. Bt looks like some kinda of fortune teller and invites you to hear her story .takes place in a club. one scene she holds female symbol up and a quick on screne change latter a man is a woman walking down the steps.
    HJE

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was not expecting the blood and gore route, I can see these haven products being taken of the shelves.

    ReplyDelete