Thursday, March 22, 2018

Beatrice Black Fights Back .. Against the Bench! Yup!


Yup! I made another one! Bench caption that is! Just look at the picture? How could I refuse?


Beatrice Black comments from time to time here, and when I found this photo, she popped into my mind. Maybe it was the outfit and the hair, but something told me I should make it for her. Also, I am pretty sure she hasn't been on the receiving end of a "bench" caption so that sealed the deal!

Look in the background there. How much FUN could I have randomly changing guys into women in a spot like that? And have them keep coming back, hoping that perhaps it goes the other way as well. Not sure THAT is going to happen, unless there is a doppelganger me out there that likes changing women into men. What a weird fetish or fantasy THAT is, right? Only a bunch of freaks would be into changing sexes from female to male! Hahaha!

The odd thing about this caption is that I honestly had NO idea how to end the damn thing. Had everything written except the last line, and was stumped. That line was written almost exactly the way it was said, as in, "For fucks's sake, how the hell do I end this? I'll reference Johnny Bench for all I care!" and then said, "Eureka! I have found it!" Maybe we found the motivation behind all the changes. Being a Red Sox fan, Damien is still pissed off about the 1975 World Series, even though he wasn't even around to remember it. For every home run hit by Johnny Bench of the Reds, Damien will change a male into a female. Makes complete sense to me! Or maybe that is just conjecture.

Hope everyone is having a great week and will follow up with a kick ass weekend. I'm just psyched that we didn't get a lot of snow during this Four-easter storm that really fizzled out in New England.

Please feel free to comment about the caption, and if you haven't already starred in one, leave your male and female name in the comments, and the next time I get inspiration, YOU could be the star!


5 comments:

  1. Johnny Bench!!!!!
    Loved it!!!!
    Love
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, you know me and pop culture. Just seemed like the best way to end the caption!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hmmm, so on a scale of one to 26 E's, I got that? I'll take it!

      Delete
  3. A great bench caption. I did have to look up Johnny Bench though. Maybe he had a had in the spell? Not that i would cast any aspersions he has a face sitting fetish.
    Who would get sued here me or you?

    ReplyDelete