Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Happy Birthday to the Magical Game Show's Under@ge Contestant!


Well, you certainly keep the years' supply of Turtle Wax. 
It'll keep your dresses shiny and water resistant, among other things!


Made this as a birthday gift to Obsidian a little over a week ago, and it's the second in the game show panels I created around the same time. As I said in the post, "Enjoy the gift that keeps on giving .. enforced daily sex trapped in a MILFy body! It's the Haven way!"

I'd love to write more here, but it has been a LONG day, with a visit to the back cracker, and 90 minutes trying to get Comcast to recognize my phone AND Internet at the same time. WHEE! Also, working on a dinner I can eat with leftovers as we have a luncheon staff meeting on Wednesday that covers December and the holiday season and scheduling, so I really don't want to do takeout then. You'd THINK they'd buy everyone pizza or something, right? Not quite, so most people are just going to brown-bag it.

I'll catch up with everyone tomorrow or Thursday night! Have a great one! Keep commenting!


2 comments:

  1. If he has sex twice a day would he get younger? Although if they caught him bending the rules again he could end up back in diapers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This captions great and i feel like it would be cool to see a follow up

    ReplyDelete