Sunday, November 26, 2017

The Bimbo Shemale's Favorite Recipe! You HAVE to read this one! Trust me!


A wonderfully fun caption, and it came about because my eyeballs are getting older! YAY?!?


Made this caption for a relative newbie on the Haven, Addie Klein, and she doesn't mind being a bimbo shemale! That helps right away, and here is the background on how this caption came to be:

I was looking at a list of donuts on a sign at a local coffee shop, and saw Butter Creme. Although, I didn't quite see it that way .. I saw, "Butler Creme". Although I knew it had to be the first item, and not the second. I mean, this wasn't a Chinese restaurant; it was a small to mid-size chain franchise.

So I figured, "what if a bimbo read the recipe wrong for 'butter cream'? When I arrived home, I typed in my keywords and found this wondrous Brazzers photo. Needless to say, I just HAD to write up a caption with it. One of the few times where I come up with a premise before I find a picture, and the search was a complete home run!

Addie likes having silly bimbo names after the change, and Ambrosia seemed pertinent to the caption describing desserts. "Most ambrosia recipes contain fresh or sweetened pineapple, mandarin oranges or fresh orange sections, miniature marshmallows, and coconut." according to the Internet, and that does seem like a good description of a bimbo too; sweet and fluffy, with not a lot of substance.

From there, I just thought about what sort of recipe she was thinking of, and it hit me that many food names are also valid stripper names, and that just about finished off the caption.

But how to finish it off with a cherry on top? Yeah, more food/sex word play analogies. I probably shouldn't be, but I really am proud of that zinger at the end of the caption.

Naughty, silly and fun, yet sexy. Those are some of my favorite ingredients to making a scrumptious caption that is so filling, you want more .. but just the smidgen you've had is plenty enough because it is so decadent.

And who doesn't want a Butler named Jeeves? Even if he is quite well endowed. He might need to have that checked out. Looks like that would hurt more than anything!

So, what says you about the caption, or anything else for that matter. Comment away and I promise I'll answer each one! I've got Cyber Monday off, somehow!


"I'm a butler." "What do you do, then?" "I buttle." ~ Best Butler ever!

4 comments:

  1. I love it - and I'll be really curious to sample that recipe when she's done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, ginger, cocoa, cinnamon and marshmallow sounds like a delicious after-sex digestif. Hadn't really thought about it until now! Maybe we should name it the "Butler Cream"!!

      Delete
  2. A great fun caption. I Hear her mangoo chutney is pretty good, but don't try the shitso mushrooms!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it. Thought it would be up your alley.

      Delete