Friday, May 6, 2016

This Little Piggy Had Trouble Coming Up With a Title


If you are going to commit, go whole hog!


Made this one for Stormy back in December of 2008. She said she didn't mind being turned into a pet, and I had found this picture somewhere, so it seemed like a good idea at the time. As per what I wrote in the post:
When you mentioned in preferences that being a pet intrigued you, I figured WHAT THE HELL ... Arnold Ziffel was probably the most popular character on Green Acres.
And it was a kick to see the reactions. Bimbo Jessica commented, "hmmm... i wonder if she tastes like chicken?? *giggling*" so of course, I had to reply, "I guess you could say he really 'PORKED' her, huh?" I think the best part of the caption is the interrupted word "thoink!" which shows how hard it is for him to control his new female porcine nature.


And as a tribute to one of my closest friends back then, this goes out to Bren, where ever she is.


1 comment: