Monday, April 20, 2015

Damien Has An Owwie!


Yeah, fuckin' knee hurts like hell!


Spent half the day in the ER after heading to work in the morning, which ended up being a big mistake. Yeah, I'm a stubborn bastard and tried to tough it out. Nothing is broken but at the very least its a knee strain, and the person at the ER thinks I might have blown out my meniscus. I have a follow up with a orthopedic doctor/surgeon tomorrow morning for further observation. I just want this to get better so I can go on with my life. Its my driving leg AND I live on the 3rd floor, so this is definitely NOT what I had in mind for a fun weekend extended into the work week. Right now I am alternating between pain and numbness, and I'm very antsy as I can't seem to get in any position that gives me comfort. Hopefully I can get that stuff taken care of soon because I NEED to work.

I'll have a post up in a day or two I think, since I have a few captions left that I haven't posted. Definitely not in the mood to make anything other than the graphic above.  I FUCKING HATE this year so far!


2 comments:

  1. I hope you get well soon, and that better times are ahead of you. I second Simone's comment.

    I have some catching up to do on your blog, and others. In RL things happened that caused my absence here and on the Haven.

    I can understand if the caps you make at the moment aren't very light hearted. The few caps I wrote the last few weeks aren't either. It might be graphic, but it is a damn good cap.

    ReplyDelete