Monday, February 25, 2013

Felicia in the Park!


Its a lot more fun than poisoning pigeons!


Made this for a newbie, and I'm not sure if she'll like it or not, since after reading her preferences again, it seems like she wants a more "real" change, though she doesn't mention NOT liking crossdressing or she-male situations. I used the "chem lab" as a subtle thing that perhaps they MIGHT have the skills to change him if he doesn't toe the line with them, but I wanted to make sure there was some humiliation factor involved.

I'd like to thank all those that have been posting personal responses to the last half dozen or so posts that asked for early TG experiences or commented on my somewhat serious "loss of control" blog posting over the weekend. Its great to know that people can open up about themselves and still feel safe enough that it won't be blabbed all over the internet. I'll probably takes some of what I've' said in response and make a "early history of Dee" moments post soon. Everyone has been sick around me, except for me, so I've been quite busy AND hoping that the garlic I'm wearing as perfume will ward away the viruses that everyone else seems to be succumbing to!




2 comments:

  1. She can show the brothers how to dance on the pole.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the caption, but I can't put my finger on it as to why.
    Ah, never mind, I guess it's time to go to the Kitty Box Bar myself ;-)
    Helena

    ReplyDelete