Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Calvin & Jeremy's Fullproof Plan!


I love it when a plan comes together!



I saw the picture and immediately thought of Simone. We actually had a bit of a discussion about why I associated this alluring woman with her. I can't put my finger on it, but it just did. I mean, couldn't you just imagine looking up at that face from the floor as you clean her boots?

I enjoyed making it, and I think that most readers enjoyed it as well. It made me feel great to see what Tamara had to say about the caption.

This made me laugh and smile, Dee!! I love Caps where things don't quite turn out as the Feminizers expect, and you handled this with your usual humor and style...which is quite a lot of style indeed!!!

And that image is the Sexy! Combined with the text, it makes the Cap quite a delicious confection to savor!!

Laughing,, smiling and SEXY?! Sounds like a great combination to me!

Unlike the last caption, I wanted to repeat the words, "something about her" to give an impression of them starting to fall under Simone's hypnotic spell. Its very subtle, possibly TOO subtle, but often I give little flourishes that people never notice .. except maybe a few people that get it.



I am pretty sure I saw this "band" back in the mid 90's though they were more of a performance art troupe than musicians. The main thing I remember is them giving a man on stage an enema laying on a cage that contained a drag queen. This was at a fetish night and I think they had dollar Rolling Rock beers at the club.

2 comments:

  1. Oh really good cap Dee! I love the twist! I can just imagine Jeremy and Calvin arguing back and forth to get to wear the mask first

    ReplyDelete
  2. Made me smile... I may even have giggled :) And the lady is HOT :)

    I can see why you thought of Simone!

    /hugs

    Britney

    ReplyDelete