Or maybe it should be called "Dead Man's Curves"?!?
The picture intrigued me, and I wasn't sure what to do with it initially. Hell, at one point I thought about making a retro caption where the protagonist was pissed off that Rob Halford from Judas Priest came out as gay and others 'corrected' them and he had to go to the concert dressed like that .. but I didn't think it would work, and I was probably right in that assumption. Plus, I don't recall any of my friends being the slightest bit mad that Rob emerged from the closet.
But it got me thinking about the biker angle and .. yeah, my mind decided to put Brian Wilson, Stephen King's Misery, and my captioning sensibilities into a blender. Lots of pop culture in my veins, dear readers!
And what possibly was a revenge style caption gets subverted into possibly a mad scientist story instead, where I saved a person's life! Well, sort of. I mean, I saved their consciousness, but not their body. And perhaps I may have messed around a bit with his personality and memories and .. you really think I'm the bad girl?!?
Hope you enjoyed it. I'll most likely have a post up on Wednesday again too for your leisurely pleasure!
This cover was done straight, because it was used in a movie called, "Shake Rattle and Roll".




No comments:
Post a Comment