Wednesday, September 30, 2026

The Legal(ly Blonde) Eagle!

Here's your Wednesday quickie! 

Yeah, it's a pop culture reference or two stacked upon each other, and I'm totally here for it! I do have to admit though, that I'd not seen Legally Blonde until last month. At the time, I thought it was pretty much a fluff 2000's rom com teen comedy, and it was, but it wasn't that bad either. 

So when I saw the image a few days later, it inspired me to write it up, and then included my favorite legal comedy of the 90's as the zinger at the end. God, was Marisa Tomei hot as Mona Lisa Vito. Definitely one of those women, that as a TG captioner, you both wanted to fuck AND also look like if magic was possible! All that AND mechanic skills for classic cars? Mmmm yeah!

And I'm not sure if his secretary has brainwashed him or not .. well my guess is that YES, she certainly did something that made him dress and act like this. And no, it's not me as the secretary, though I did spend a good amount of time dealing with lawyers in the 90's. My personal lawyer always had the best legal jokes. What do you call a 1000 dead lawyers at the bottom of the ocean? A good start! Why don't sharks bite lawyers? Professional courtesy!

And yes, I probably should have taken the 2nd paragraph and split it up at the bottom, so that it flowed from left of her right leg to right of her left leg so it'd be more balanced, but (1) I really liked her legs and figured it would work at the focal point, and (2) it's a quickie and it wasn't worth the extra 4 minutes to do it. What sayeth you, those who are much more into design, like Caitlyn Masked and Simone?


No comments:

Post a Comment