This caption has a bit of truth to it .. really!
Ok, in real life, I'm a very twitch-oriented, rambunctious person who is prone to prattle on and just overwhelm people sometimes. Trust me, it can be tiring to be me, never mind be on the receiving end of it. I would LOVE to just chill out and relax, but I'm not wired that way. I can't seem to sit still long enough to do self-hypnosis, meditation, yoga, or anything like that. Occasionally I can get slightly mellow with ASMR, but any individual audio or video track has a relatively short life span effective rate with me. the only thing that can take the edge off me for a little while is THC gummies, and it takes forever to kick in on me (usually 45 minute to an hour for most people, 2-4 hours for me to truly feel it) so I have to PLAN AHEAD to get into that zone, which sort of takes the fun out of it, though it does mellow out my muscles. The next morning though, I am dehydrated so it's like .. fix something and then I have to cover for that with something else.
Anyway, all that to say .. I do NOT need caffeine, never have, and I can't imagine that I ever would. There have been a few times in my life that I've had something that I didn't realize had it until after I've consumed it, like Barqs Root Beer, or Chai Lattes. Green tea has caffeine in it as well, and one time last year, when I was with the GF that died recently .. we went to Dunkin Donuts and we each got a Sangria flavored Chiller, made with green tea. She could NOT believe how much more wound up I was, and at one point I was literally shaking like Cornholio. She went to bed around 11 pm and I was up until 3 AM.
Even the decaf stuff .. I get a decaf version of Chai Latte concentrate from Walmart to make Iced Chai Latte with pistachio milk at work .. it's actually really good, but there's still enough in there to get me wired. And don't get me started on guarana, agave or ginseng in drinks either. BING BONG .. instant Dee pinball game!
So long story long, I made a caption that has one of my favorite little treats, the oblivious trope, and worked it in to this quickie. A bit of deliciousness from the opening link to the zinger, and good to the last drop!




No comments:
Post a Comment