I have no idea what that is supposed to mean .. other than I got to use the word 'credenza' again!
Thought this would be an interesting caption to post, as it's not a topic or trope I use that often at all. And you know me and my quirks .. benches as a transformation object, using Jenkins as an all around character in various ways, and credenzas!
I made it back in the middle of June, and when I sent it to Caitlyn to see if she understood it .. she didn't quite grok it right away, so I have since added the <---- time passes ---> spot to show that it's a before and after conversation. I don't blame Caitlyn too much, though perhaps she's been so busy being a maid at Dee Mentia Estates, that she was just a bit .. distracted?
It was the pose of the model that made me think of this idea, and I'm pretty secure in my relationships that I don't mind exes being friends with whomever my current spousal unit is at the time. I am still quite chummy with most of mine, so why shouldn't they be? I just love the idea of making sure that 'nothing happens' as sometimes, you can be tempted!
I have another twelve captions already completed and ready for posting. Depending on how I feel about them, and however many more I create .. I COULD possibly post a few on a random Wednesday if the mood takes me, as some are somewhat time sensitive due to seasons, and others are more of a quickie. We shall see, but is Wednesday the best non-Sunday night for me to post? Figured I'd put it out to you the readers. My thinking was it's pretty much in the middle of the week, aka Humpday, so that'd be the best time. Let me know what you think, alrighty?
And her is something that Kaitlyn from the Haven, and the Haven Discord, and also now DeviantArt made for me as we where shooting the shit about AI in the discord. It's quite adorable I think!
That is the animated GIF .. and here's the video!





No comments:
Post a Comment