Maybe it's better to do something first .. and then ask for forgiveness later on.
Made this back in April, and I'm glad I did make quite a few then, as I've been overwhelmed with reality over the past few weeks yet again.
I hate seeing bad guys win. I tend to root for the underdogs .. (yes I understand that as a New England Patriots fan, that seems weird .. but until Brady came along, they were literally the dregs that occasionally rose for a year or two, then back to the stench of less than mediocrity) .. and I believe in an odd sense of justice.
And I thought this image (and yes it's probably AI) worked well into the overall premise, that you really shouldn't mess with reality too much metaphysically, but occasionally something needs to be done, especially when lots of innocent lives are in the balance.
But ever true to my core beliefs, I ended this caption on a sense of positivity, that perhaps escaping from their masculinity might set them free from the toxic male role models and the expectations placed upon them .. and break the cycle. Optimism .. instead of a fate locked and forged in stone. This world is relentless enough without others falling into it and passing it along to others. Lift up if you can .. always.




No comments:
Post a Comment