Billy Shakes has NOTHING on me!
Yes, a full length caption, who'd have thunk it?? I had quite a few quickies, and ideas that weren't necessarily fully actualized, but more of a style caption .. so here's a more 'normal" caption for everyone to enjoy.
The idea came from re-watching Ten Things I Hate About You (aka one of my daughter's favorite movies of all time!) which as most people know is an adaption of Shakespeare's Taming of the Shrew. Well, when I saw this image, I thought it'd work with a rejiggered premise that aligns with the TG pop culture captions that I create, and .. yeah, I think it works quite ably in that capacity.
Seems like a great place to mine for other plot twists for captions, by figuring out the best Shakespeare stories to pilfer from .. I mean, mine for inspiration! Only thing is, I really don't like the actual old English plays themselves, so I'll just have to find modern adaptions and see what triggers something inside my weird ass brain and get the ideas that way.
I do know that all the women in the plays were performed by dudes, and I think there were a few crossdressing scenes too .. but why not source out some Shakespeare plots from you .. the readers? So in the comment section, where of course you'll discuss this caption a bit, also give me a Willy Shakes plot point you think would make a great TG caption. If I use it .. I'll be sure to make YOU the star of it! We all win that way!
Letters to Cleo was a rock band from my neck of the woods in MA, and used quite well in the 10 Things I Hate about you. My daughter became a fan of ska music due to Save Ferris also being in the movie.




Now she is one hot chick! If I can't be in her body and look like this, then let me be between her legs! Zoe
ReplyDeleteThe model's outfit definitely seems like an early 90's ensemble!
DeleteWell that is a hot outfit for him and I am sure it won't be his first. I see a twin sister night at the club and pair of brothers encountering them.
ReplyDelete....Im sure it wont be his last outfit. I typed so fast I got muddled.
Delete