Thursday, July 25, 2024

Suspicious Minds .. Indeed!


I could really go for a peanut butter, banana and bacon sandwich right about now!


Not sure there's a lot I need to say about this one. I saw the image, and it gave me two immediate vibes. One was that, HEY! I have the means to make a new bench caption-ish. And secondly, it makes me wish that I had corporate sponsors on this blog, because I'm sure that Zenni Eyewear would give me some mad ducats for this humble creation of mine.

And I think it's the sunglasses AND the heels that make the story happen. Those are probably the right amount of bling for Elvis .. maybe Elvira bought them at Dolly Parton's yard sale?

To be, I think the ultimate goal would be if S!ssy Kaaren got a chuckle out of it. I'd like to think that she's sitting back somewhere with her angel wings on and some lovely lingerie, just chortling on her cloud, before going back to being under the desk of Saint Peter.


Hopefully the video came through as Blogger would let me link it through their own uploader.

7 comments:

  1. Zenni? Trying to be the Professor of Caps?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woooooooo! I watch the Professor of Rock quite often. It's where I got the idea to reference Zenni in the blog post itself. Not sure he's covered this part of the Elvis lore though!

      Delete
    2. I figured you did, when the Zenni sponsorship came up.

      I liked the MiB explanation of Elvis "He didn't die. He just went home"

      Delete
  2. A highly unlikely scenario, but strange things are afoot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I prefer the Bubba Ho Tep version myself, but I digress!

      Delete
  3. Hello Dear Dee
    I’ve been trying to get back into the habit of blogging and I was just catching up with yours.
    I think you’re right. Kaaren would have loved this and the picture of him in his pretty little undies and angel wings made me smile!
    I’m pretty sure that heaven has been a lot more fun since he got there!!
    Love

    Mrs K.



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad to see you posting again. I sent you an email a little while ago too.

      And though I am sure that heaven probably has a lot more temptation there now that Kaaren is there, I am also assuming heaven was wherever he was anyway!

      Delete