Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Just One Listen Was All it Took!


Well, sometimes you just get hooked on a feeling!


It was nice when I was caught up and had a few captions "in hand," but this year I've been mostly flying by the seat of my skirt when it comes to blog posts. I just finished making this caption, and I'm writing up the blurb now, and it'll be posted about 2 hours after I'm done with everything here.

And I guess that one good thing about being this way is that I'm quite spontaneous about the creation process, and willing to let things fly without much planning to the story. It does make the captions seem more on the edge too, but that also leads to possibly having the caption be total shit afterwards! So far though, I've been fairly happy with everything I've made so far this year .. and it's a good feeling to have. Sometimes, when you've made 2800+ TG caption panels, you can feel like some of the stuff is more, "Dee Paint by Numbers."

So if there is something you haven't seen me make in caption format, or haven't seen in quite some time .. and you'd be up for having me fulfill that empty space in your captioning heart .. tell me down below in the comments what you'd like to see, and perhaps in the coming month, I'll have something within those parameters. Leave your male and female name in the comments too, and I'll see if I can make YOU star in it as well!


My parents actually owned this song as a 45 in the 1970's apparently. It made my turntable quite often as a kid too. Sometimes cover songs are way better than the originals.

10 comments:

  1. glad you saw the light, and were not Blinded by the Light as far as covers surpassing the originals... but we should all know about covers, shouldn't we?

    I do hope you remember to record Trixie and her friends in case Travis does not remember when (if?) he comes back? Be a shame if you cropped her friends' heads so Travis would never know who they were...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing you'd like to see as far as caption tropes or types of captions in the near future?

      Delete
    2. I was thinking another hypnosis? Maybe he doubted his girlfriend's ability? She brings him out of it in public. If he has mostly been a good bf, maybe they are just at the mall for an afternoon's shopping. not as good? Thy are out of town for the weekend, no male clothes were brought. Or in the ladies' room at a club - and she tells him they are on a double date (maybe they are, maybe it is a bluff). But in all of them, his male mind now has to act female and his gf's BFF in public. He looks it, can he behave it?

      Delete
  2. I would love to hear those heels tick-ticking on my hardwood floors as she walked closer. Perhaps bringing me a fresh coffee as I worked. Then wrapping those wonderous legs around me. TY.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! Any type of caption you'd like to see in the near future? I am open for suggestions.

      Delete
  3. I absolutely love this! Would love some hypnosis captions by you. Love to see you do one where a man gets challenged to take a walk in his wife’s shoes and agrees but gets in way overboard when he listens to hypnotic tapes and can’t get the idea of sleeping with men out of his head.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmmm, I would have to ruminate on that one, but it's definitely possible. Any male and female name for the hubby for me to include in the caption?

      Delete
    2. No worries, just been a big fan of your work for years. Love your caps with hypnosis and nylons. You’re a wonderful(and witty) story teller. And I usually go Sam to Sammy.

      Delete
    3. So glad you are a big fan! I am pretty sure I'll be doing some hypnosis and hosiery based captions soon. Perhaps I'll keep a Sam / Sammy name switch in mind when I'm making them.

      Delete