Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Just like the Way We Were on Our Honeymoon!


We really should NEVER say our wishes out loud, should we?


Yeah, we never quite learn, do we?

His wish turned Steve's seven year itch into being a seven year bitch for Steffie! Valerie will definitely be in for a surprise when she gets home. Will she believe Steve's story? Will she reveal that she's become a lesbian recently, and break out the strap-on or double ended dildo? Well, those would definitely be things that could reinvent the marriage for them both.

I wonder if dressing up and role play would help some couples that seem to have lost the zip in their romantic and sexual lives? What do you think could do the trick? Anything that has worked well for you? Maybe it can help someone that visits here .. maybe some sound advice, or perhaps some big-time bragging?


Yeah, now that I think about it, I probably should have gone with this spelling, but too late now! And this goes out to the memory of S!ssy Kaaren, who was a big Monkees fan. 

4 comments:

  1. Now that is a piece I would like to spend the night with or trade place with her. Either way, I'd be happy! Zoe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No idea how it plays out further. I guess that can be part of the appeal!

      Delete
  2. I can’t really speak for anyone else but I’m so grateful that Kaaren and I didn’t ever “cool off” as far as our sex life was concerned.
    Occasionally Kaaren would tell me he envied some of our friends. Other couples who were more conventional than we were. I would always laugh.
    I would ask him how many times he thought that they had any kind of sex.
    How many times did he think that she had an orgasm in a week.
    That usually cheered Kaaren right up.
    As for your delightful caption, i would love to find a cutie like that waiting in my bed when I get home.

    Mrs K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So wonderful when you swing by and leave a comment!

      Sometimes I do wonder about the personas that bloggers in this realm of the internet .. and how truthful they are, and how much is just an act for public consumption. And I never had to wonder about Kaaren. We all probably exaggerate, or perhaps obfuscate for personal reasons, but Kaaren was quite authentic from what was presented.

      And yes, I bet most of the more conventional friends would probably be very jealous of the relationship you two had, as well they should! You two were quite the perfect match, and I am so glad you two found each other early enough to create a lifetime of joyful memories.

      Delete