Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Extrasensory Overload .. of Cuteness! Skylar is Tickled Pink!


Sometimes you just might be in the wrong place at the wrong time!


Had this image saved, and wasn't sure how exactly I was going to use it, other than it would come in handy for a "First Anniversary / Birthday" of a rebirth into femininity. So that is how I approached it when I started writing it out in a caption format.

The first two paragraphs were easy to setup, and the thought was that Dee was Skip's daughter before whatever happened to him that I was about to write. But then, I just wondered how exactly would he have become like that .. and in the third paragraph I set up what hopefully would have been the payoff.

I knew that I wanted him to be a slave to whatever fate I had set up for him, but it'd have to have been a powerful force to get him in that position. Then I thought about what would happen if I threw together a couple of events that focused a bunch of young feminine exuberant emotions into a small area .. all at the same time. It'd definitely be a catalyst for a strong wave of girly power that could accumulate and disperse in interesting ways. So I went with it.

I think the only problem is that I really didn't have a way to tie it all together in the ending, and wrap things up into a nice (pink) bow. I guess that referencing the image itself would do it, but I started with a cake that Dee got her .. it'd have been good if I could bring that around again. And I could have figured something out with icing / frosting, or cake / baking puns .. but I couldn't think of a rim-shot moment, so I decided to leave it as it is now.

Anyone want to tackle how I should have ended it? I'm definitely up for people to take a crack at it. Let me know your ideas below, and feel free to offer thoughts on the caption as it is right now.



2 comments:

  1. I like the caption the way it is and the pink just works right for it. You've heard the phrase, tickled pink - anyway that's how I feel reading the line of events leaves me euphoric. Kinda want some birthday cake now. Guess I'll have to wait until later in the year. One day I'd love to go to a Kawaii convention, though there's none near.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are an adult, so you can buy a birthday cake whenever the hell you want! In fact, I might snag myself some Carvel Ice Cream Cake now the next time I hit the grocery store!

      Delete