Friday, December 22, 2023

The Christmas Star

O star of wonder, star of light, star with royal beauty bright .. Yeah, it's a P0rnhub Xmas special!

This was one of the 1st two Christmas captions I whipped up back at the end of November. It's very basic, but also, I still think it has a slight bit of charm to it as well. Maybe because it wears its "woke-ness" right up front? Not sure why, but I do like it. The picture is framed properly for me to place text over it, and it doesn't overstate it's story. 

Hope this holiday season is treating you well. What do you want from Santa underneath the tree this year?


2 comments:

  1. Would love to find her under my tree! Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. and star? You'll be the star in the movie... I bet you can't wait to meet your co-star! OnlyFans awaits!

    ReplyDelete