Sunday, August 6, 2023

The Ironic Curse .. Who Wouldn't Want A ..


Yeah, it probably was, but not quite in a classical sense, and not really in an Alanis way either. 


I guess it is what it is, and we'll have to just go with it, amirite?

Made this one for Wendygirl, who had been really sick for awhile, and sort of vanished from the Haven. Luckily for us, she's finally back and making captions again. This is the 1st caption I made for her since she returned, and I wanted to make it a special one. 

Usually she like being a BBW and sometimes a lady with "something extra" as she is not a fan of being with guys, which to be honest, is not my thing either. It's sort of implied that she had been doing it, but wasn't enjoying it .. until the solution fell right into her endowed lap! Hoping that will work for Wendy.

And it gets to co-star me as well, which Wendy does like .. and in a role I'm not usually playing, so that was a lot of fun too! And in the last few years, while making captions, it's all been about me having fun and enjoying what I'm crafting. Life is too damn short to have to create things that don't appeal to me. The good part of that is that I do have a varied set of preferences, so if you don't like something I made, come back in a few days, and there will be something different posted .. I am sure of that!

Well, I did do two "ladies with something extra" captions in a row today, so maybe there's a topic that has been on my mind lately .. but I promise that won't be the next caption posted here, OK? Sweet!

DISCUSSION QUESTION: When making a caption such as this one, do you think that I need to have an model that actually IS what I say she is? I don't necessarily think it's an issue, but with inclusivity being a thing lately, I wondered if anyone that visits here minds that I am taking artistic license with the story and images.



2 comments:

  1. Lovely cap Dee! I'm sure Wendygirl loved it. For your discussion question, no I don't think its necessary to use models that fit what you're writing. Let's face it, more often than not we're inspired by the image and not searching for an image to match what we wrote. I think creative license helps us explore different areas and without it we'd just be too limited.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true! Yeah, considering we are often playing with stereotypes and fetishes, it would be a hard hill to climb to make sure the models matched what we said they were in the captions.

      Delete