Tuesday, July 18, 2023

It's Really A Matter of Perspective, Overall!


If you don't like your view, change it for the better!


Made this as a nice little quickie. Loved the image when I saw it online, and immediately put it into a caption setting while I pondered how exactly I was going to work on the story.

The POV aspect of it was definitely on the forefront, and I knew that it was a celebration of something that was in their minds for such a long time, and that the method of achieving it was to be left vague. Was it magic, or some sort of technology .. little bit of both? Something else entirely? Whatever it was, there were sacrifices to be made though, and I had no issues with that; in fact, I think it makes the story more believable.

But I also liked the reasoning (or bargaining and acceptance) of her thinking. Trying to justify it in her mind .. THIS WAS A GOOD DEAL! I mean, how often have you made a purchase, and even though it's what you needed, and it was on sale, etc .. you have to convince yourself that it's worth it. Maybe if you are rich, you don't contemplate it, but as someone that needs every penny, I know that I have to swear to myself that this little splurge wasn't extravagant or frivolous.

So anyway, I think I've already written enough for this quickie that probably took 15 minutes to make from start to finish. What sayeth you? Would this be in your plans if the option was available to you? Too much to give up or is it a bargain? Maybe you could renegotiate and get better terms at some point? Tell us about it below!



No comments:

Post a Comment