Sunday, June 25, 2023

Running the Numbers .. Again! Wait a Minute .. 2,300 posts? DAMN!


Yeah, apparently my last post was # 2,300! How did I not see it before?!? Yay, ME!


And here's the funny part, this caption was written about a week ago, before I realized I hit a milestone round number posting which dealt with being transformed and ditzy. It's almost like my subconscious knew we were getting close.

The caption itself is just a play on b!mbo-ish thought processes. I mean, just about everything went completely right .. and yet, a slight distraction for something that is now much more important to "her" is making her realize that even if she wanted to switch back, she's probably not going to be able to concentrate enough to follow through on it. But in the long run, she won't care too much.

So let's embrace the current, and let's reflect on all the captions that have come before this one .. along with all those who are no longer visiting us for various reasons. We can cross our fingers that those who can, will still drop in from time to time, and that those that have dearly departed will remain in our thoughts for all the things they have done for the community at large. Will I be able to make another 2,300 captions? That's a tall task indeed, as it took me 15 years to get to that amount. But, should I try? Probably .. if you all with follow along the path with me. See you soon! And come celebrate in the comment section. I would like to know if you all are still around!

PS. I will probably post on Wednesday again, but then I'll be on vacation as I spend some time with a possible new GF who is staying for about a week, through the 4th of July weekend. Maybe there will be some magic happening between us in meat space. Sooooo hopefully you'll stick around until I'm back for real on July 6th or so. I'm certainly hoping there will be fireworks!


Bill McClintock is the ultimate mashup artist. This is a fun one too, but don't sleep on the Katrina and the Waves / Slayer mashup. It's incredible!

No comments:

Post a Comment