Sunday, March 12, 2023

Dee's Wedding Guests .. or Is It Dee's Wedding Guesses?


Something that could be uplifting and supportive .. and its' not just a bra!


Let's see if we can get another content warning, which would be three in a row. Honestly, I don't know anymore. Take a look at the last post and tell me what was wrong with what I wrote. I'm not sure the overlords know either as it's obviously AI that is reviewing everything, and certain words must trigger that warning.

Oh well. Anyway! Here's the latest caption I made, and I just liked an idea I had, and wanted to see it through. Found an image I thought would work, of an ordinary group of friends after a small ceremony.

It's something you could picture yourself in, on either side of me. A nice safe place to be, even though it's something you probably hadn't done before. You can blend in because, everyone is obviously looking at the bride! And of course, you aren't the only one, as the caption makes clear!

But no upcoming weddings for me. I promise! I'd prefer to just skip to the honeymoon anyway!


Canadian rock bands for the win!

6 comments:

  1. Hey, I hope they both get their chance at the white dress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably depends on how much they mingle at the reception!

      Delete
  2. Don't know what the trigger is, but if it is three in a row ouch!

    I could definitely see the cap happening. The two friends will surely be seen out and about now. A white dress for them in the future or something like it.

    Skipping to the honeymoon is much better anyway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I knew what it was that was triggering the warnings, I'd definitely avoid it. They never tell you, it's just that sort of vague, "You've violated community standards. If you'd like to have this reviewed, blah blah blah ..." and since I'd rather NOT have that happen, I've had to do some work-arounds to get what I wrote up for you all to read.

      Well, for ME it's the honeymoon. For them, it's discovering more about who they are and what they'd like to be.

      Delete
  3. Aw, I love this, Dee! So simple and wholesome, and so adorably warmhearted. HUGE bonus points for dropping a tune from my hometown band. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. Don't let it get out though that I can be wholesome on occasion. It'll spoil my entirely earned, bad reputation!

      One of my earliest concert experiences I can remember was seeing Honeymoon Suite opening up live for Heart. They also performed one of the songs that was considered "our song" between my forever person and myself, "What Does It Take" which was in one of her favorite movies, "One Crazy Summer".

      Delete