Wednesday, February 1, 2023

But .. It's Scientifically Proven!


Yeah, I'm not sure I ever really got a handle on this one, but I should get an A for effort, right?


I thought her outfit was pretty silly, but still figured I could do something with the picture, as she's still attractive .. how attractive in that ensemble I will leave up to you.

And so I put it in a caption setting, and tried fleshing it out. First couple paragraphs came out ok, but sort of floundered as I was writing, and without a resolution .. other than I wanted to allude to a facial happening upon her glasses. Not sure why, but it's a big target I think.

SO I just kept writing, and I meandered with the scientific hypothesis, and still wasn't sure how to end it.

Then, finally towards the end, I just figured out .. well, it's a horrible outfit, why not SOLVE the problem by having her declare that she just needs to take them off. End of story!

It is a resolution? Yes. Is it meaningful and worthy of a reader's time to digest the story? Debatable at best.

But it's a mid-week caption at the start of February. They certainly can't be all home-runs. Will it hold us over until the next caption is posted .. I certainly hope so!

Anyone have other ideas on what you'd have done with the image? Please let me know below. Perhaps I could revisit it if anything you write inspires me to do so. Till next time, my lovelies!


Yeah, the song sort of sucks, but hey .. 80's outfits and Elton wearing a horrible hairpiece .. dancing!

7 comments:

  1. A for Dee for effort and an A for Her problem solving. Chuckle!
    Probably is fine under the trashy outfit. Eh, she's gonna be stuck in her new form now with there been so much research to follow up on. Tho been such a smartass, in time will get a better dress sense.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If it ends up on the floor anyway, I'm not sure it matters!

      Delete
  2. I don't care what she contributes to the realms of gender and sexuality research, nothing is making up for those butt-ugly boots. Gack!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, those boots are what threw it over the top for me, and WHY I made the caption. I could excuse the outfit .. and not use the image .. but I just HAD to when those boots were spotted!

      Delete
  3. Hey, many men will think her outfit will look as nice as the latest Dior on the floor of their bedroom tomorrow morning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very correct. I made what I considered a correct observation when I was quite young and a girlfriend wore lingerie for me apparently. She asked if I liked it, and I said, "it's fine, but you're going to take it off when we have sex anyway!" Needless to say, that relationship did NOT last that long .. I'll say it was BOTH our faults, but I'm sure my comment didn't help!

      Delete
    2. ..at least you didn't say "I like it, but I don't think it will fit me..."

      Delete