Sunday, January 30, 2022

Anything Beats Having to Shovel All This F@#$in' Snow!


As Danny Glover said a few times in Lethal Weapon, "I'm getting too old for this shit!"


And where area all my slaves at? Oh yeah, turned them all into sissies that whimper when it rains! Remind me to keep at least one of the next round of guys somewhat muscular. Maybe a butch lesbian will work very well!

I wrote this caption up after the first round of shoveling, and I'm now conjuring up the title and blurb that accompanies it. Damn, we got a lot of snow! Definitely 22+ inches, and perhaps Kaaren can take that much, but I definitely can't! A nice hot shower is going to do me wonders, and I'll watch the AFC Championship in a little while. I think I will be rooting for the losers in each game. I'd like to see the Bengals and 49ers in the Superb Owl. It'd be great to see Jimmy Garappolo in another one, since Brady 'might' be retiring.

So this is mostly just wish fulfillment for everyone out there that had to move a bunch of frozen snowflakes from one place to another, even if you had a snow blower! For me, it was one shovel and 2 arms. Just because the wish didn't GET us to the Bahamas, doesn't mean we WON'T get there somehow! And what a great swimsuit too!

Let's all grab a nice fruity drink in a coconut with at least 2 umbrellas in it and let the common man break his back in the snow! No reason to get frost bite, honey!


Oh, that Spiderman boy is such a galactic treasure, isn't he?

6 comments:

  1. I think you should have saved a bimbo cap for Jimmy G considering that last throw....

    could save one muscular minion (caged) to shovel snow, fetch and carry, and take out the trash....

    don't overdo with the shovel. News just had 2 deaths in the county from snow shoveling. you're not 20 any more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am no where near retiring though, this body has another 20+ years of the grind left, and I'll probably have to work until this vessel dies anyway! My Dementia spirit however, still feels good after 666 years on the planet!

      I think I just need a few foot soldiers (definitely caged!) to be at my beck and call .. that or I'll borrow a few of my offspring's manservants until then!

      Delete
  2. We didn't get 22 inches....sigh...but we got about a foot or so...I was out with my shovel....and I'm all aches and pains now....my wife scolded me and reminded me that she has snow removal on her speed dial....
    I notice however...that she didn't remind me till I was done....
    Whenever it snows I want to move to Florida and whenever it's too hot I wish for snow....more of me constantly wanting things I can't have!!!
    Anyways....take it easy on the shoveling Dee...it really is a big strain on you....I'll be feeling it for the next couple of days!!!!
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Almost forgot to add....I liked the cap too!!!!
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete
    2. Indeed. It was quite strenuous, but luckily I have heated seats now, so instead of trudging up the stairs to the 3rd floor half way through, and then not waiting to go back outside, I was able to take a rest period and stay in the car to thaw out and warm up, stay loose, and then finish the job.

      My hips (and neck) are really feeling it today. Since I can't drink anymore, I am probably going to cook something with THC infused oil, and hopefully get all gushy and giggly for the rest of the evening!

      And I'm not sure why you went outside to shovel. Do you have a flouncy ski bunny outfit with furry boots? I just figured that Mrs. K had some large man to plow your driveway, and then plow her as well, while you washed and dried his work clothes!

      Delete
  3. Nice cap, I'd accept that choice over the snow too.

    The protagonist got lucky. Russian Baywatch babes still have to shovel snow in-between rescues: https://imgur.com/3xElPTI :)

    ReplyDelete