Tuesday, October 5, 2021

My Step-Brother Is a Step-Bother!


Though soon enough, he isn't going to be either, if I can help it!


Had a tough time coming up with a sufficient title for this caption. I consider this caption like the R rated version of a Totalditz creation. I mean, Ashlee wouldn't use a topless woman in a caption, as far as I know, but the plot line is definitely something she would do. And how many of you out there would have liked to have this happen to you? Maybe not a real sister, but your step-sister, or maybe a cousin or auntie? Yeah, I thought so! I've definitely had this sort of fantasy.

So, what else is new? Well, I'm psyched because Katie Mills commented on a caption today! I haven't heard from her in a LONG time. I'm hoping she'll comment again, or at least reach out to me so we can catch up on old times. There's also like 3-4 captions I've made for her over the last few years that I'd love to know that she's seen them, and that I haven't forgotten her.

Other than that, it's gotten a bit more like October here over the last few days. I'm still wearing shorts, but that's because I'm pretty warm-blooded, and not a fan of pants if I can help it! Got to show off these gams somehow! Around Thanksgiving is when I start breaking out the jeans and cargo pants again.

Please do leave comments below. I think I'll run another AMA (Ask Me Anything) for the week, so post me a query and I'll do my best to answer within 24 hours or so if you ask before Friday at 5 PM EST. After that, I'll answer anything the next Tuesday, as next Monday is Indigenous People's Day.



2 comments:

  1. A delightfully risque take on a Totalditz cap, I love it! And what a great step-sister, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweetie! And loved your Halloween story up on Fictionmania. Looking forward to your next story, whatever it happens to be!

      Delete