Friday, May 14, 2021

It's a Fine Line Between Slutty and Bimbo!


Can you be one and not the other? Honestly, I don't know but let's ponder that thought!


And if you can ruminate on the difference between the two, then you probably aren't a bimbo!

I am definitely not reinventing the wheel with this caption .. I've already played with the boundaries already this week, and I am planning on spending much of my weekend not in my apartment, so I went to the internet to find something interesting to turn into a caption. Alaya from Southern Charms is one of my favorite online amateur models (can she truly be an amateur now that she's been doing this for almost 20 years now? Figured it was a legit question, but whatever!) and when I looked at what she was wearing, I noticed her heels were a bit shorter than usual .. and that gave me the idea for the caption.

From there, it was just coming up with a scenario that would work, and then I just had some fun writing the dialog. Sometimes I can get myself into the bimbo mindset (it's scary!) but I didn't have much to go with, so I just wrote a basic stereotypical banter .. though the egg-heads at the library did give me one classic moment which I'm really proud of .. that I think Bimbo Jessica and ShySteffie and PlayinPetra would have gone banana-nutty over!

So, this is a blog exclusive, so please do comment on this caption, but I'm looking for all of you to give me a great bimbo line or two, hopefully on par with something like, "I love makeup, so I want to go to school to become a cosmonaut!" Maybe if we get a bunch of good ones, we'll have a community sourced bimbo caption for everyone to enjoy! Let's get on that sweeties!


I'm thinking about doing the month of June with a bunch of songs that probably have nothing to do with the captions or the discussion, but just of my favorite songs in different genres .. so if you'd also come up with some genres that you'd like my opinions on, and maybe some suggestions of songs I like in them, leave them below in the comments as well. Hoping this might become a thing for the summer?!?

3 comments:

  1. "I really love a man in uniform.. Army, Navy, whatever... I guess I'm sort of a veteranarian...."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like, that was the bestiest Dee! Totes wonderfuls! Now how to get a good bimbo line... Hmm... I gotta put my best thinkin' cap on and really work this out. It's, like, strange how you hear this more than read it, right? I guess that means we're all orally fixated! YAY!

    ReplyDelete