Monday, September 28, 2020

VR Is So Damn Realistic Now!

Just a standard TG caption, but it's for someone special who I miss dearly. Hey, Helena!

I am hoping that Helena is doing better now. She went in for surgery in July to remove a blood clot so that she won't stroke out again like she did a few months prior. She has not been back to the Haven, and I fear for the worst. I wanted her to know that I'm thinking about her, and hoping she'll be back soon.

She's been such a supportive person to those who make TG captions, and she's made a bunch for others as well. My fingers are crossed that we haven't seen the last of her. For those who pray, light candles, offer burnt offerings to the spaghetti monster, etc .. please keep her in mind. Our whole subculture is a much better place with Helena in it.

I'm not sure exactly how the program works either. Perhaps it changes the body first, and people still think it's a simulation, THEN takes care of the mental programming at the end, so the brain matches the physical being? Sounds plausible to me!

And yes, the caption isn't anything special, but I hope that at least it's fun to read, and to imagine yourself in that very same outcome. What settings would you have dialed up in your virtual girl scenario? Would it be much different that what you'd like to be in your daily life? Comment below!

And I'll have another new caption on Wednesday or Thursday.

4 comments:

  1. That was good! Even with the visor she looks stunning. I hope that there are further adventures in the works.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We shall see. If I can figure something out, perhaps there will be.

      Delete
  2. Mmm, I love those flashing, blinky lights! Usually I'm not one for stories that rely on a VR hook, but one that has real-life repercussions? Oh, I'm down for that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, tell me about it! I bought an Occulus Go, about 6 months before they decided to discontinue it. Uggh!

      Delete