Thursday, September 24, 2020

There's a Reason They Closed All of the Dressing Rooms!

Something for my recently returned sister in TG captioning crime .. Karen!

I had something to post, but then I found another picture and went and captioned it right away, and I figured it might be better to post this one right away. Like the one I was going to post tonight, it's a basic set up, but I'm finding it fun to get back to basics for the moment.

I always find this trope to be a lot of fun .. the dressing room change. Something that most guys and girls have used, from being a young kid through to adulthood, and I'm sure most of us have had a love/hate relationship with the dressing room, and the big mirror and the lighting. It definitely doesn't flatter you, though I think that is the point. If the clothing looks good on you there, it'll look good on you anywhere.

And I based this off of my current reality. I've had to try to buy some clothing that fits me better, as I have lost almost 50 pounds since the end of February. No stores have dressing rooms open, so I have to actually purchase things, and make sure to keep the receipt and leave the tags on, in case I have to return them for a different size. It was so much easier when you could just take 2 sizes with you into the dressing room and figure out which fit better, or if either one even had a good enough cut that it made you look good.

So, since I found this picture online, and it was an Asian model, I figured that Karen would be a good target for my special magic. Hope she enjoys it .. and that the rest of my readers like it too! Sooo, what sort of dressing room fantasy do you have? Let us know in the comments!

8 comments:

  1. ...or buying Amazon... but they had a LUDICROUS price on jeans, and I wore them the first time today, just to the market, but .. they fit! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! It's great when you can buy online clothing and have it fit perfectly! Now you hopefully can buy more of the same in different colors that you can rock out!

      Delete
  2. Hee hee, I love the idea of busting into a restricted dressing room only to discover that it is really, quite literally, a _changing_ room! Thanks for the nice thought 'n caption, Dee. One fantasy that I've previously entertained for dressing rooms involves age or size regression/progression based on the clothing you take off the rack and where it is in the store, like when you see all the rooms on your department store section are occupied, so you duck into an open one in the "Girls" section, or if one takes "Misses" or "Plus" clothing into the "Petites" section and gets a shrinking surprise, or a tomboy with both panties and boys' rags undresses in the "Boys" side and sets up a gender bender chain reaction. ^_^

    I hope that it hasn't been too onerous to find fitting threads after losing (gasp!) 50 lbs! I hear ya about it being annoying to not be able to try two different sizes right then and there instead of constantly returning items after purchase. Doing the Amazon/online clothing thing has worked okay for me, but there have been a few annoyances where I'm like 1 or 1.5 sizes off and wonder if it's worth the trouble of returning or just rolling with it. Recently, I returned an item via UPS store following Amazon instructions, and it seems they lost it, so I'm possibly still going be charged for an item I didn't even get to use! Bleh.

    Anyway, don't mean to ramble. Big hug, sis! May your days be as bright as can be, and may the stars shine for you, including the warm sun on autumn leaves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kohls would be a good place to have fantasies like the ones you mentioned, as they seem to have dressing rooms in lots of clothing areas, and they aren't necessarily "gendered" either, from what I could tell. Walmart would have also been a decent one as I remember back in the day, that they'd have like 4 women's changing rooms, and like 2 (if you were lucky!) for men!

      Another good one I've thought about before is that often the previous clothing has been left behind in the room. Wondered what it'd be like if you brought whatever clothes you wanted to try on, but you ended up fitting into the clothes left behind, and your choices changed the person who came in next.

      I tend to buy clearance or severely marked down clothing anyway, so 7 bucks here and there for a shirt isn't a huge deal. It's mostly the pants that can be an issue. Even pants .. I tend not to spend more than 15-20 dollars on a pair, and I also try to stick to brands that I already know fit fairly well. It's just that I'm used to (1) being able to try them on, and (2) having the GF tell me if it looks good on me or not. We were both brutally honest with each other when it came to whether the cut and print was flattering to us.

      Delete
  3. As soon as I was told not to use THAT dressing room of course that' where I'm going!!!!
    I guess I'm just naturally contrary.....it has led to many spankings!!!!
    I love to see new caps from you Dee....every new cap tells me that the Dee that I love is still there and doing alright!!!!
    I liked this one a lot.....I've told you before that I'm a big fan of the idea of random magic being scattered around the world.....if the powers that be would scatter some of that magic onto that goddamned bench in the backyard I'd be grateful!!!!
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're not contrary, you just like to see what the boundaries are, and then step over them, so you'll be punished the way you want to be!

      And I think you need to sit on more random benches. The one in your backyard only has a few options on who to change. Unless you decide to invite all of us over for when it works for you!

      I also sent you an email. Not sure if you have read it yet.

      Delete
  4. Oh, I'm totally going for that dressing room!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, same here. I heard that they'll be opening the dressing rooms up in a week or two here!

      Delete