Sunday, August 2, 2020

We Certainly Have a Different View of Priorities Now, Don't We?


Just an observation that I've come to realize over the last few months .. put into caption format!


Well, I did find the inspiration to make a new caption, as I had mentioned in the previous post that I wasn't feeling it creativity wise, and just not in the mood. Maybe it was the heatwave, or just falling back into a new "normal" routine, that isn't much like the way things used to be.

So after I wrote up the previous post and set it up to be posted on Friday night, I decided to make a caption before I did anything else,  quality be damned. So I popped into an old directory and found this picture awaiting me. I thought about how if I found a lady on a bench looking like that .. I wouldn't question the nudity, I would question why she wasn't wearing a mask out in public.

That got me exactly what I needed to write up the caption. I just started with the expository set-up, and then wrote up the dialog, on the fly. Hopefully that worked, and related just what I wanted to say, without going too far off the beam. Ended up writing like a few sentences too many, so I just shrunk down the text to fit what I had made.

Is it groundbreaking? Hardly. But it was an exercise to create something when there wasn't much desire to, and I was able to break through that and serve up a caption with a passing grade I think.

Let me know what you think down below, and would you have reacted like that man did? Or, how would you have dealt with being the one on the bench? Maybe there's a purse underneath the seat that can help you figure out where "home" is, or do you think things are the same, except for the gender swap? You tell us. I really don't know!


4 comments:

  1. Well Dee I don’t comment too often but I see I could be the first on this one. I giggled with the punchline, totally unexpected even the health environment today. I’d be putting the thong on my face before the dude decided to chastise me. Then check the purse and run home streaking through the streets. Be dammed who gets in my way. In old times I’d enjoy checking myself out then flirting with the guy and he’d enjoy flirting with me. Anyway glad you’re getting to mojo back. Even if it’s not groundbreaking caption I enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! It's amazing how much things can change in 6 months or so.

      Back in April, I saw a few people who look like they had half a bra on their face, but there's been enough time for people to buy/make good masks now.

      Delete
  2. The sneaky return of the magical bench.....I keep trying but I just can't find the right one....
    It is really amazing what a change has happened in such a short time....who would have believed it.....then I started wondering about you in a mask....then I started thinking about that thong you bought so recently.....then I had to stop because my thoughts were getting naughtier and naughtier.....and that's really not something you want to happen when you're in a small chastity cage!!!!
    I'm sure if this happened to me and a good Samaritan came to my rescue like this, I'd have to quarantine with him for 14 days and I'm pretty sure he'd find it worthwhile!!!!
    Really glad whenever I'm not the first comment you get.....I'd so much rather be the eleventh or twelfth!!!!
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe more people would have read it if I had said it was a bench caption? Well, the RIGHT people took a gander at it!

      Ahhh, thinking about my thong? Sorry to hear that sweetie! I don't wear it much because it doesn't really keep the package all that contained. Oh well!

      No wonder you can't comment right away, poor dear. You don't want to burst out of the cage!

      Delete