Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Mentia's School for Ex-Boys .. The Talent Show!


Well, I'm sure that Hailey is BOUND to get the fingerings down right at some point!


I am betting that she's AMPed up for the competition, but there are (6) strings attached that say she's not going to come in first place, or cum at all, at the sissy's talent competition.

Well, it's a bit of a one-note joke .. oh goddess, this time an unforced pun .. but it should strike a chord with everyone here.. honestly, they are just coming out unsolicited at this point. BANJO!

Hailey Pixley (of Hailey Pixley fame?) got her names in first in the comment section, so she gets to star in this caption. Easy Peasy! So, what is everyone else's hidden talents .. well, talents that don't necessarily involve blowjobs, though if that's what you do well, be proud! Let me know down below .. along with your answer to the "Ask Me Anything" question that Sally Bend posed the other day:

Okay, I've got an Ask Anything for you. If some great magical shift were to happen, and you were forced to inhabit just one of your identities and forget the rest, which one would you choose and why?

That' is a great pondering, and it does vex me a bit. The easy answer would be, "Dee" because that is who I am! It'd just be the female version of me, and hopefully back to the days of my early 20's so I wouldn't be as stupid as I was during those heady times. Right?

But in a way, being Dementia would let me be able to change my look anytime I wanted AND I'd have all the powers that I've desired all along .. I'd want to make everyone's dreams come true. Being that demonic entity would grant me that opportunity and I'm not sure I could turn that down. Shape-shifting myself, changing those who wish to be female into what they feel they should be, mind control, punishing the wicked .. so much in the way of things I could do!

Hope I elaborated enough for you Sally, and everyone else as well. Keep the questions coming! They aren't like toilet paper .. you can keep coming back and take your fill!

So, thee is lots on the table for you to talk about in the comments. We have a blog exclusive, your list of talents, and answering Sally's question if you have multiple personas or even preferences that might be available if some magical entity could change you.

Also, I was wondering if you would like to see "older" captions posted as well as the new stuff? If so, would you just want me to provide a link to the original so you can get context for the caption? Or I could just post an archival one in each new post, or post the caption AND some version of the original blurb for it within each new posting, though that might make these a bit of a slog to get through for you, the readers. I also, could just "repost" the entire original postings in the morning and then, any new ones at their usual time. Let me know what you think. I'm just trying to keep people amused for a bit of time, and I wasn't sure how many of you just click on a month and year .. to catch up on captions you might not have seen if you are a newer visitor to this wondrous blog!


Not a huge EVH fan, not the whole Fair Warning album was brutal and as hard as Van Halen got.

12 comments:

  1. Uh oh, if singing and playing guitar is lackluster, my tap dancing showcase definitely won’t make the cut...

    And whatever doesn’t burn you out! I’d be interested in you reposting your old captions with some commentary about what you’d differently now with the picture as far as design or the story around the image. Just don’t get too worn out Dee! Thanks for the lovely content <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the response. That does sound like an interesting idea about what I'd do differently. I'm hoping that I wouldn't be TOO George Lucas-ish and "correct" all my mistakes or charm. I will have to ruminate on the suggestion a bit more!

      Delete
    2. Just don’t cause a “Han shot first” situation and you should be alright :p

      Delete
  2. Gosh, I KNEW I should’ve gone with the blowj—er, heels! ;)

    Thanks babe; it’s great! If you’re looking to check out any of my new work, it’s all on deviantart for the time being under the account “TinsleyTights” (No idea where I got the name this time; it just seemed whimsical.)

    You too, Chelle — your caps are right up my alley! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I can find my old DA account name and password, I'll give it a shot. Hoping you haven't changed TOO much! I liked the old style Hailey captions!

      Delete
  3. Well Dee....speaking as someone who is barred from amateur competition I would gladly volunteer to help judge the contest next time!!!!
    Maybe I could offer a few pointers or give a few demonstrations of how I won the Pink Ribbon year after year!!!!
    Loved it Dee....
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I imagine that you are a ringer at this point in time as far as blow jobs go, but I"m betting you'd make a great trainer for others! Maybe Mentia's School for Ex-Boys should hire you as some sort of consultant / sexual arts teacher!

      Please send my very best to Mrs. K as well.

      Delete
  4. Great answer, and totally fair. Dee as a real-life option makes sense, and Dementia as the wish-fulfillment alternative is definitely hard to resist. One makes your heart and soul sing, the other is key to playing the hearts and souls of other like a piano. You'd rock either way, and we'll all roll with whatever song you choose.

    OK, my lame music puns are done. LOL

    I love the caption, and I noticed the lack of heels right away. Funny where our eyes wander!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew I just had to tackle the lack of heels. Give a sissy an inch, and she'll say it's bigger than her cocklette! Otherwise I thought it was a great picture!

      Delete
  5. Great cap.

    So none of the contestanst played a ventriloquist doll, a female jalapeño on a stick, on the judges laps? I think I have a real shot winning the next time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe next time, though we might just ban anything that isn't oral sex / fluffing. Why bother setting sissies up to fail, well other than to dish out some old-time, old-school paddlings?!?

      Delete
  6. Great cap Dee! Now if she really wanted to show off talent, play the guitar WHILE she gives a blowjob. She’d be a shoe in (with heels) for sure!

    I like the idea of revisiting your old cap, but I think it should be when you’ve had some change regarding it. You thought it was good, but now think you could do it better. You didn’t really appreciate it then, but think it aged like a fine wine. You said something in the write up as an almost throw away context that now is much more relevant. That way the post bring something new to the party.

    ReplyDelete