Sunday, December 1, 2019

The Real Me Isn't Who I thought I Was


Sometimes you need to be shown who you are, by a guiding cock throbbing in your ass!


Made this for Addie Klein on the Haven. It's another one of those sexy pictures that is glamorous, but not even R rated, but I took the photo and ran with it as much as I could, hoping that she, and the rest of you readers out there, would be enthralled by the fantasy of being kept by a rich, kinky guy .. living to service him and his friends in the lap of luxury. yeah, you'd be in MANY laps, but they'd all be luxurious ones!

And why not stroke the male ego part of myself and make me the dominant male in the story? We all need a bit of wish fulfillment, don't we? The rich part I mean. Everything else is accurate! LOL Or at least adequate for those who aren't size queens!

Hope everyone had a great weekend (and a long one in the US) As noted in the last post (which you should check out if you haven't already and comment too!) I did the bit of shopping I had to do on Friday and then picked up a birthday gift for a relative on Saturday. Now we are semi-hunkering down for Winter Storm Ezekiel, which will probably be a bit of a wash-out hopefully. I was able to get a number of captions at least mostly done, probably enough that I could post at my usual schedule and get us close to Christmas Eve I think .. if I can be motivated to finish them all. I have captions for Kaaren in the queue and one starring Kaaren and Sally Bend .. Commenting often on my blog gets you special privileges, guaranteed!

As a head's up, I won't be around Friday through Sunday coming up. Doing some travelling to see family we don't often see, as a much earlier Christmas gathering. This seemed to be the best time to see the most amount of people so we jumped on it. If I can pre-write some of the posts, I might be able to shoot one of them up on Friday or Saturday night, and then maybe be back to normal on the 8th of December, depending on how the weather shakes out.


9 comments:

  1. I wounder if Damien lets her have a girlfriend or a shemale friend to play with?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmmm, perhaps there might be a chastity device in Addie's future? Or perhaps a real vagina? I think that whatever you think .. is correct!

      Delete
    2. Of course Damien would let her have a girlfriend. Of course any girlfriend of Addie would automatically be a girlfriend of Damien!

      Delete
  2. Great cap Dee! I like ones like this that aren't dirty in photo but inspire dirty in words!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pictures of just people fucking or whatever doesn't usually inspire me. I need to find the plot that comes out of the photo. Glad you enjoyed the story because that is what I got out of the setup and composition of the source material.

      Delete
  3. Trading dubious manhood for devilish femininity...could I be a kept woman....totally dependent on someone else for everything from the roof over my head to the 4-inch heels on my feet...
    Hmmmm....that's kind of like my life story!!!!
    Have you ever put on a dress like that!!!!! Would you ever???? I'm a total slut and I wouldn't dream of it.....but you may differ....
    A cap coming for me!?!?!? You've made me shiver with antica......pation!!!!!
    Liked this one....and the pic is just great....and then having you dirty it all up....just wonderful!!!!
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have one finished, and another that is just sort of sitting on the hard drive. Not sure how I wanted to finish it, etc ..

      And I can certainly see the parallels to your life, but it's still much different than your more-than-optimal current living situation!

      Delete
  4. Okay, I loved that - you snagged my attention from the second paragraph! Wow, not what I expected to hear, but I loved how you carried it through to that self-acceptance twist at the end.

    And a little old-school WASP? Always gets my head banging. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I totally love the WASP cover. Much better than the original Who song.

      I was not quite sure how to end it. I just kept writing and somehow that came out. Not sure it really is acceptance. Maybe a bit crossed with the reality of the lesser of two evils. Over time he'll probably figure it out one way or the other.

      Delete