Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Kaaren's Lunchtime Home Invasion!


She's not named in this caption, but everyone knows it's her! Come inside and verify!


Well, yeah. You comment often here and remain a good friend to me .. you are going to get captions made for you. I think that's just the way it goes! Just found that picture and the story came pouring out from my smutty mind. Something about the holidays really brings out the pervert in me!

And the good news is that since I didn't name check Kaaren int he caption, YOU can be the star if you want! Not everyone gets to live the glamorous sissy life like she does, but now you can imagine yourself in her shoes! And in her lingerie. Just not in her wife .. just like Kaaren in chastity!

For those wondering, the switch from italic to regular text is Kaaren's wife's co-worker changing from an aggressive "urban" voice to a smooth normal, conversational tone. I was trying to convey a role play aspect to the whole scenario. He's much more polite, but still confident and matter-of-fact about his dealings with Sissy Kaaren.

So, this is obviously a blog exclusive, so comment below on the caption and if you'd like to be the star of a random caption coming up in the next month or so, leave your male and female name as a comment, and I'll see what I can do!



2 comments:

  1. I always enjoy being a guest star in one of your lovely caps Dee....
    The funniest part of it is I could really see this happening in real life!!!
    I would only ask that he come earlier so I have more time to clean up before she gets home....I usually take a coffee break at around 9:30am in case anyone was wondering!!!
    My wife quite enjoyed it as well....she was laughing about how you're giving her ideas....
    All I can say is that if you're giving her ideas about big men coming into our house and using me for their pleasure....please continue!!!!
    Lovely cap Dee, thanks for including me!!!
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are servicing him on HIS lunch break, not yours! He makes the rules!

      Glad I was able to give her some ideas she might not have contemplated before. I'm sure YOU never had a scenario like this flash into your head, right?

      It's my pleasure sweetie!

      Delete