Thursday, October 17, 2019

Gramma Knows Best .. and Much More That You Do!


She could always see things that you probably couldn't. Way before you could comprehend it.


And she didn't need no city nor book learning to help you out! You just have to listen to each other!

I like this caption, but it does feel a bit disjointed, but it is somewhat by design. It's got a couple callbacks within a short span of text, and it seems like they aren't quite paying attention, even though they ARE paying attention to what needs to be addressed.

In case you wondered, I believe the grandmother has been working on her grandchild as a project for some time now, and this is sort of where it all came together. Probably without knowing just exactly what she was doing, Grams NLPed her grandson over time, and possibly used herbal remedies .. and maybe even some good old fashioned wiccan magic to make him into what he needs to be .. Tina!

It's nice to see relatives caring, and how often do we have grandparents involved in the feminization? Aren't they the greatest generation? That means they'd be the best at making guys into girls, and doing it below budget, on time, and with spare parts and old trinkets! They've seen everything, and probably can tell if you are gay or TG way before you ever came out! Having to act shocked is a skill that most elders have learned a long time ago.

By the way, I believe all the tips I gave do work .. well not lemon JUICE concentrate, though that would make it smell nice! My mom would give the Jello advice to those who envied her fingernails. I was trying to think of the oil we used to put on our baseball gloves, and I think it's linseed, but I'm not sure .. but anyway it's HIGHLY flammable and just loose rags hanging around the garage could catch a spark and POOF, no more house! If anyone knows what kind it was, leave it in the comments.

Also, talk about the caption and the balance between how much force Grandma is exerting on Tina as opposed to how much awareness the grandson had going in .. or was it an awakening at that moment?


Heard this on Liquid Metal today. It's a banger and love the chorus, and wonder if it influenced this caption at all. It's possible. Just awesome to hear some catchy new metal songs!

I feel the energy from my head to my feet, There's an anger or passion empowering me.
I know talk's not cheap, I'm not grinding my teeth, Time to slap you in the face with reality.
No structure, No prisoners.
I'm not deaf, I'm just a real bad listener.

2 comments:

  1. I think I need me a grandma like that. I suspect she's been working on him for a while. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can only imagine how transformatively tasty her food is, and hopefully she's willing to pass along her recipe book!

      I just thought it'd be cool to have a different agent of change than the usual suspects make the transition from male to female happen.

      Delete