Thursday, May 16, 2019

Ron Will Always Be Higher on the Corporate ORG chart!


The higher she goes, the higher the hem of her skirt will go! All the way to the boardroom!


Got a work training tonight so I wrote this blog post yesterday though I am making it look I just did it a few minutes ago! Hopefully those Bruins are currently eliminating those pesky Hurricanes in the Stanley Cup Semi-final round of the NHL playoffs since I'll probably have to miss the first period.

I saw this picture and thought that her expression was one of defiance, so I totally made that the point of the caption. Nothing like sexy confidence to spice up a workplace! I like the caption ends, and I didn't have an ending as I was writing it. Just had the list of changes and how Ron would respond to them, and I was like, "how the hell am I going to end this?" I almost held off on the lesbian part until I had Ron say, "why don't you make my tongue really long so I have trouble speaking?" and then elaborate on the wife being a lesbian part. Then I wondered almost out loud, "was the guy that Ron is battling for the job born a mage or warlock, or did he study it as time went along?" I am guessing he studied to make that change, hence Ron's line at the end, which makes TOTAL sense to me!

Not to overthink it, but let's take a standard, if not clichéd, set up for a TG caption. Man is sitting on a bench and sees a large lady walking down the street. He says something disparaging about her weight, she overhears it, then does something to make him turn into a BBW. THE END.

While I understand the nature of it, if she was so upset about her weight, why not just make herself skinnier magically? I mean, she obviously can alter the way people look if she can change him like that .. why bother, unless she is running a weight loss center and is trying to drum up business!

So the moral of the story is, sometimes being too clever is a hindrance to creativity. just fold your premise back upon itself and everything will work out great! A sexy picture can do wonders too!



UPDATE: BRUINS WIN! WOO! Onto the Stanley Cup finals!

2 comments:

  1. I love it - kind of makes me regret working from home. There are no rivals here to try and put one over on me, but I'd like to think I would totally make the most of it. Some guys have all the luck - even if he doesn't get the promotion, I think he's going to be one very happy woman.

    Now, with the Bruins into the final, can we count on a hockey themed caption coming up, or would that jinx things? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True, but then you could dress like this at home .. no one but the mailman and UPS guy would know! Also, the different obstacles before the feminization were my way of getting around the limitations of the picture. Obviously, you really can't have a modern day office running on a 20 year old laptop and green markers!

      I think I have an hour or two on Saturday to caption. Perhaps I'll see if there are any good hockey pictures out there and if I can get a story that would match it. I'm trying to remain an open mind about stories of any type.

      Delete