Sunday, December 9, 2018

The Case of the Ironic Shoes Blues!


Not my fault that Kevin's mother is big time fashion police! I'm sure that I could ROCK some pumps!


What have we here? A brand caption that was written today and posted here too? Will wonders ever cease? Well, I hope not because I have not built up any sort of backlog yet, so until then, I think you will be receiving fresh captions as long as I can pump them out! Sometimes that is a good thing, and other times I think waiting gives me a bit more time to ruminate on my work and give a better posting here on the blog. Well, either way, here's something new to look at!

So, onto the caption. Aren't those the cutest A-line overall dresses? And I'm not into sweaters, but if I looked like that, I would probably wear more sweaters! When I found the picture, I had the ironic part come right into my head, so it was mostly trying to get the story there, and see where it took me from that moment. I figured that a huge loss of height for the both of them might influence their decision to rock out the heels, though wanting to wear "big girl" shoes might be part of the equation. And of course, while Dee probably wanted them for the 1st two reasons, Ashlee came up with a third one! How enterprising of her to think ahead of time!

And I don't have any clue as to WHY they were changed from 18 year old boys to 13 year old girls .. but Kevin's mom certainly was on board with it. You really have to look out when my mother gets something into her mind, she always follows through. Hell, maybe Kevin's mom WAS Kevin's dad at one point until Ms. Mentia took care of that! Anyway, the whole schoolhouse lawyer thing was written to show that they did SOMETHING bad to make them both become freshly minted teens.

I hope you enjoyed this caption, and go ahead and chat with me in the comment section. As noted before, I always have a small block of time to check out comments and reply to them. If I can't build up the community with a prestigious amount of new work, I can try to stimulate it through discussion and interaction with my peeps! Catch you in a day or two!


I believe this band saves a lot of money by having a female singer that can both flat out sing AND growl convincingly like a cookie monster! My friend first heard this on XM radio and thought it was the usual European arrangement of guest female vocalist .. but nope! She does it all herself! Listen!

4 comments:

  1. That was cute, but I totally bet they sneak those pumps into the dance to make it easier for Kevin to kiss them. I know I would.

    Then again, mom clearly has some wicked magic, so I'd wonder about what punishment she might come up with next. That could be a deterrent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely going to sneak those shoes in, OR have a friend bring some heels with them. Sometimes I think the military could hire some teenage girls to figure out how to get away with things using stealth, tone of voice, and emotional outbursts!

      Delete
    2. Failing that, a dramatic breakdown with friends would certainly lead one of them to offer to switch. But they better match the outfit!

      Delete
    3. All besties coordinate their outfits .. that way you can mix and match and borrow so you have a much bigger wardrobe!

      Delete