Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Getting Ready Is Much More Than Just Shit, Shower, and Shave Now!


How fast are YOU out the door in the morning before work? It's bound to slow down some now!


Interesting thing. I made a caption about an hour ago, and even wrote up a blurb to go with it. Then I was like, "I'm pretty meh about it." Let's see if I can make something else and save that one for Thursday! So I went quickly back to Photoshop and pulled up a caption I had stalled out way back in August. I'll do this from time to time where I'll wait awhile and try to pick up the narrative or just completely blow it up. In this case, I kept just about everything I started with.

Where it originally ended was at the last CHECK! At that point, I wasn't sure where I was going to go and give the caption a reason to exist other than featuring an attractive model nude in a shower. Where did I go from there? I'd have to come up with some sort of justification for WHY Jinny changed, right? When I pulled it up again, I thought, "hmmm, do I NEED a reason for why he turned into a woman while taking a shower?" He wouldn't necessarily know as it was happening, and perhaps there was a few other moments of doubt, like in the beginning, so I'll just do another call back to that awareness and leave it vague. Hopefully that worked.

Do you have an answer as to why he changed? Be sure to leave it in the comment section. My thought was that some girl was jealous of him and how quickly he could get out of bed and ready for work each morning, and maybe wished she could be more like him, which made him more like her .. or wished that he had to learn what she had to go through every morning to look presentable. So not quite a body swap, but more of a lifestyle swap if they were different genders than they were before.

And how did I come to this storyline plot? Well, in a hurry, including a shower, I can usually be out the door in less than 20 minutes. Get up, take allergy meds, hop in shower and cleanse, towel off, brush teeth, put on clothes, throw on shoes, put on jacket, hat, gloves etc .. then often grab a bag of trash for the dumpster or recycles for the trash. Sometimes I'll grab prepared food for lunch to bring with me or take a propel to keep my hydrated. The GF is definitely not a morning person and can't function for at least an hour after waking up. Not that she has lots of prep work .. she's just a zombie for 90 minutes or so before she can get her bearings.


Back before there was a car, and after there was a man, there was a band named Tesla! Though they were around during the glam days, they weren't really glam. More like hard rockin' blues a la Aerosmith, which is why I liked them. I think they might have opened for them at some point. I think they still tour occasionally, and was one of the only 80's rock bands to have a hit in the 2000's.

6 comments:

  1. My morning routine is well over 90 minutes these days, and once upon a time it was barely 10 minutes!!!
    Hell, my hair alone is almost an hour....
    But if you want to be pretty you do what you have to do....
    Love
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear that you have a beauty routine to follow. I think it would be interesting if you posted what it was on your blog. Maybe you can compare with what other sissies do to look good and feel good!

      And since your comment was posted at 5 AM, was this before or after you did your routine?

      Delete
    2. Actually I was up at 3:30 as I am on most days....there's so much to do and she get's up at 6:15 sharp and all my daily prep must be done by then!!!!
      Love
      Kaaren

      Delete
    3. Yikes! My sleep habits definitely make me NOT a sissy!

      Delete
  2. I think was a male slob and didnt dress nicely and it was his room mates wish to have a tidy well groomed pdrson to live with, now he has that and a potential girlfriend who is neat around the house dresses nicely even if she is just going to do a quick erand, and for fun she is good in bed. Unlike the lazy slob who was always jerking off

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think was a male slob and didnt dress nicely and it was his room mates wish to have a tidy well groomed pdrson to live with, now he has that and a potential girlfriend who is neat around the house dresses nicely even if she is just going to do a quick erand, and for fun she is good in bed. Unlike the lazy slob who was always jerking off

    ReplyDelete