Saturday, December 29, 2018

I Know Why the Caged Jinx Sings!


You've got to be careful with gnomes, goblins and fairies. They often wear boots, you know!


Made this for Jezebel on the Haven. I was going through an old folder I hadn't looked at in awhile, and came across this picture I had saved so I just whipped up a caption around it. The artist / photo manipulator's name is Colero .. I wanted to make sure he or she got credit as I didn't want it in the actual caption because it might be distracting .. but credit is definitely given here in the blog.

Actually had some time today to work on a few captions. Just need to bolt down a few more, figure out who shall receive them, and tidy them up so they can be published. I also have a few pictures saved with plot ideas in their names, which hopefully I'll be able to put into a caption format and then whip up the story. Nice to know that I've still got a knack for the more mundane, everyday type of TG captions, after spending the last 2 weeks conjuring up Holiday Cheer.

Should be back tomorrow night with another caption coming your way. Hope everyone is having a great weekend that will hopefully help usher in a much better new year arriving soon!


2 comments:

  1. A very happy (early) new year to you, hon! I hope you don't mind, but I slipped you into my last caption of the year. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just saw it an replied. I have no issues with being an antagonist or co-star in other people's captions, especially if they wish to borrow my mythos. By now, especially on the Haven, using my name is quite the shorthand for gothy, witchy domme type.

      Delete