Sunday, November 4, 2018

Havencroft Tech Prep School Model .. We're Co-Ed Now!


You always wanted to be a model. And you get class credit for it! What more could you want?


Maybe to stop wearing the uniform at the end of the day?

Gotta say, my family life AND Boston sports have conspired to once again stop me from making a any sort of major post, especially at the beginning of a week, a la Sunday or Monday night. In the last few weeks, we have had Red Sox Playoff games, A World Series finale, The Patriots playing last Monday night, and now again playing in prime time this Sunday night. I'll have to make this short and just go with what I had posted in the original trade.

I actually based this off of a bit of an experience I had when I was a job counselor. A private college had recently just become co-ed. It had only started accepting boys about 2 years before and I think on a campus of around 1600 students, only 18 were guys. They actually offered a reduced tuition if guys would early commit and each boy got literally a quad room to themselves. Seemed like a good deal to me, though I was almost done with my degree by that point and they didn't offer my major. Hell, I'd have definitely gone if we HAD to wear the uniform! It's a small price to pay for being surrounded by 1,582 young women of probably rich families!

So, what do you think? Tell me below! If you wish, to make up for this slacking off, I can do an AMA, aka Ask Me Anything! So leave your questions below!


1 comment:

  1. Yes I agree, would’ve been great to go to that school and had to wear the uniform if it’s as nice as the one captioned. At Havencroft, when the Principal see the boys in the girls uniform looking good, next year all the boys will have to wear it. What more would you want, as Martin has a good attitude, he will take the uniform off at the end of the day and change into a more casual dress etc. also could be a future America’s next top model.

    ReplyDelete