Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Who Can It Be Knockin' at My Door .. Happy Halloween!


Everyone should keep track of their calendar .. All Hallow's Eve just sort of creeps up on you!


A blog exclusive for all those who visit my blog fairly regularly. This time it stars good ol' Jenkins, but no signs of a credenza. Maybe next time!

I had the idea pop into my head, and usually it is while viewing images. This time, I needed the photo to match the plot. That does take work, and looking at maid pictures for over 20 minutes! Not exactly what I was trying to do while being discrete at the Mentia château. I found this one, and though she is female, I think it's Lady Sonja or something, she definitely has the look of a guy dressed up en femme, so I figured it would be the best photo for what I wanted to do .. especially since I was starting to forget some of the details I had in mind for the caption.

Then, I just went for it and started writing. Luckily, I had some internal logic around it, and the drive to try to make the child sound enough like a kid, and not Young Sheldon. I think I was able to tie everything fairly neat (thank the maid's for that!) and wrap it up in a nice bow. Hope you agree.

Let me know what you think, since it is a blog exclusive, and if you wish, tell me your favorite Halloween memories. Doesn't have to be a TG thing, but what you did that made it exciting, or your favorite costume and candy.

Many people like Halloween because they can be whoever they want to be. Some of us here like Halloween because we can be who we really are.


Now I'm off to celebrate Samhain! Have a great (and safe!) night everyone!

7 comments:

  1. I guess twisted minds think alike sometimes....I personally think lots of men let their hair down on Halloween and live out a fantasy or two....
    Like your cap better than my post, you filled in more of the situation than I did!!!!
    Hope your Halloween was fun.....she's taking me with her to visit her mother for a couple of days so maybe we'll have some adventures there!!!
    Love
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure it will be something to remember Kaaren! You are the living/breathing true life adventures of a sissy slut blog!

      Delete
  2. "Dressed up like daddy on weekends." OMG, that line was just perfect!

    I've always loved Halloween, it is totally my Christmas. I remember the first year I dressed en-femme at the office (Sally from Nightmare Before Christmas) and got complimented all day on how well I walked in such high heeled boots. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Writing like a 4 year old is weally hawd!

      That's great when you can get away with it at work. I remember I had to bring in my 6 inch heels one day and walk in them. The girls didn't think I could. I was like, "bitch! I was in Rocky Horror Picture Show cast!" One of the lesbians that I worked with said I walked in them much better than she could, and my girlfriend admits the same thing.

      Delete
  3. The candy coming from the fridge because Mistah Jenkins forgot it was Halloween.. thought it was just Maid Wednesday.... ;) good thing the Missus remembered and went for the candy, so the maid can give it out to EVERYONE....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are totally on point here. That was my intent to show that he had NO idea what day it was, just that his wife usually works late and he was going to clean in his maid's outfit. He almost got away with it when the pesky kid showed up, but then Wifey discovered his secret too!

      I mean, if you gave away an entire regular sized candy bar to each trick or treater that showed up to the door, you'd have HUNDREDS of kids swarming your door. Dressed in a maid's outfit, perhaps there'd be hundreds of adults swarming your door! Guess you can't win either way!

      Delete
  4. Both Mr and Misses Jenkins now knew why Brad was dressed up like a Disney princess because Rachel would be taking Brandi to see her doctor soon even thou he/she was only 7 it is not to early to start on hormones.

    ReplyDelete