Tuesday, October 30, 2018

A Mousey Female on Halloween!


A light-hearted look of College Life on Halloween. Not sure why the preview picture isn't showing, but it IS inside so come on in!


Wrote most of this yesterday when I had a few minutes to myself .. (I have family lurking around for most of the week here at my place) but I didn't quite know how to finish it off. Then everything came together and I wrote the last line. Most of the time, I'd probably come up with that part first! The "trap" line though was where I came up with the idea of using this photo anyway. The model is really cute and I didn't want anything bad happening to her in my story. My original thought was someone looking at Bailey Jay in that particular Star Wars costume and using the line there.

Since I most likely won't be around much of the night on the 31st .. it IS Samhain as if you didn't know .. so I am going to try to write tomorrow night's caption blog tonight as well. That caption is a bit more naughty in nature, and feels like an Ann Michelle story boiled down to one TG caption.

I hope everyone has a great Halloween .. comment below on this caption, and tell me what your fantasy Halloween experience would be! Doesn't have to be realistic at all, magic it up as much as you wish it to be! Would it be naughty .. or nice? Would it be forced or by your own free will? Be as descriptive as you'd like!


5 comments:

  1. I thought this was a lovely caption, and a nice change of pace from some of the more raunchy captions that have gone up recently. (Not that I don't enjoy those; I certainly do!)

    That said, for some reason, I can really see a college-age woman coming up with that outfit, so there's this appeal to reality that resonates with me. I think it also says something about the guy portrayed in the caption that he was able to come up with such a "run of the mill" woman's costume that he would go completely unnoticed! As a follow up, it might lead to some awkward (read: hilarious) circumstances if some women mistook him for one of their own and invited him back to a different party, without all the frat boys.

    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! I completely missed your second prompt.

      Hmm, I think getting stuck in just such an awkward situation: passing, mistaken for female, and forced to stay in that feminine persona longer than I was expecting would be lovely.

      I'll leave it up to any other commenters if they want to pick out a particular outfit to stick me in.

      Delete
    2. I was trying to make a realistic caption and I'm glad to see I succeeded. It wasn't too sexy, more "cute" than anything else, which I think is fine.

      So, in your scenario, it'd be like going to a party at a club, and some sort of crime happened, and everyone there had to remain there until all the people were interviewed .. and not allowed to go home or get changed into another outfit, etc ?

      Delete
    3. Oh gosh, nothing quite that dramatic I think.

      Something more along the lines of being dared to wear a costume, or maybe being hypnotized into it and then going to a party with a friend. Later on the friend ditches me and I'm just sorta left alone at the party, with a bunch of strangers and no real easy way to leave without outing myself.

      Lower stakes, y'know? Cops always harsh a mood...

      Delete
  2. I thought this was hilarious and clever as a caption. You did a great job making a great image of an atypical image. Personally, I'd love to be hauled in my sorority girl demonstrating that the cuffs on her sexy cop costume are actually real, and I could only earn my freedom after impressing her at the mixer with the frat...

    ReplyDelete