Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Always Leave Your Best Customers Satisfied!


And that means trying to never say "No!" to a potential client. Try to be flexible!


Had this one lying on the hard drive for almost 2 months, as I never really had the time to post it .. something more urgent seemed to pop up. Well, I was quite busy this weekend and didn't have a prepared caption ready, so now it's time for its blog exclusive debut!

Basic straight forward caption, though I'm not sure how he ended up on THAT call to begin with. Perhaps just phone lines being crossed? Or his secretary was double dipping, taking sex chat calls while tying up reports? I wonder if she comes back in a suit and tie, or maybe a business ensemble with a promotion? Does he/she get dick-tation from her/his new assistant? Who knows?

Maybe you do .. because I was doing when it was over, other than thinking that perhaps he'll become whatever the horny callers want him to be. That certainly would be an interesting life going forward, wouldn't it? Not sure I'd want that forever, but maybe for a little vacation from reality?

I honestly need to get back on track. I've had no continuity when it comes to time that I can dedicate to making captions. I am going to try to promise myself at least one caption per day through to Sunday night, maybe more .. hopefully more.


6 comments:

  1. This is a super cute caption! I've always adored that gradual sort of shift into a new persona at the behest of a stranger (especially when it involves a changing text color!)

    One quick note though, you should probably change fiance into fiancee unless you had intended for the boss to be gay.

    --Deelighted Anonymous User

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm, the typo, while not on purpose, does give a different story to the caption. Perhaps his parents wished for him to be straight or normal or something, and bam! instead of becoming straight by being sexually attracted to women, he ended up changing into a gal so he could stay with his partner, who was bi .. makes sense to me!

      Glad you enjoyed!

      Delete
  2. I really like the way that progressed, especially in how there was no over reveal of gender. The reader can take it wherever their imagination goes. Personally, I like to think he's a role playing phone sex operator, all dressed and ready for clients to pay extra for a video chat. He picks a role each day, and the phone system sends him clients accordingly.

    Can you tell I've worked behind the scenes in call centers? LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I worked at one as a temp back in my early 20's during Christmas season. I can do a pleasant phone voice, and often was mistaken for a female. Thought it was hilarious because I was the only guy with 3 other women there, and I could have gotten them into big trouble by yelling at the customers and they'd complain "some woman told me to go piss up a rope!"

      Delete
  3. Hmmm... Now I know my next career move lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think for my next career, I'd like to be Barbie .. that bitch does everything! Well, everything but Ken!

      Delete