Friday, September 7, 2018

Nate, Tom and Damien in .. Wishes Once Repeated!


SO, did they screw up on purpose or what? Let me know inside!


Found the picture and came up with the plot-line pretty much right away, even the party favors contributed to WHEN the story was going to take place. It's nice to have such a giving photo.

Where the hell did this week go? Honestly! It's like someone hit the accelerator to the floor and the brakes aren't working. The weekend is going to fly by as well; I can tell by the plans that have been made, and soon enough, it will blend into next week. Slow down the world, I want to get off .. in more ways than one, if you are catching my drift!

Hope to have something posted on Sunday. Pretty much know what it is going to be, as I think it is the only new caption I haven't posted here yet! I better get working on that as well!

Since it's the start of the school year for all the youth of the US, if you had the first day of school as a  female, where you would be all dressed up, what age would you be, and what outfit would you want to wear? Would it be some sort of private school uniform as a girl entering high school? A moppet wearing a flaired out rainbow skirt, cartoon character t-shirt and mary janes with your hair in pigtails? Maybe a college girl in a sweater and yoga pants and ugg boots? Maybe even a teacher in her 30's in a dress, heels and a bolero jacket with your long hair in a bun? Tell us what that first day of school would be like for you!


8 comments:

  1. Provided I wasnt in a private school wearing a uniform it would be more casual with touches of feminity. Denim skirt, tights, Converses and a slim fit t-shirt. Can't really give an age since that would probably be normal except for a dress or two that would go into the rotation .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would probably be the casual me, though with black nylons or fishnet, either on my legs or underneath the band t-shirt. I'd still rock heels fairly often though, since I'd most likely be 5' or 5'2" at most as a female.

      Delete
  2. This makes me wonder what would happen if all Havenettes make that wish next New Year, and would the wish only have effect in our own time zone, do we have to agree on a specific time zone, or do we have 2 chances? I'm probably overthinking this. :D

    For a first day at school that teacher thing sounds fun, but I would even settle for working in the school cafeteria, wearing a hairnet, robe and rubber boots, trying to make the various menu's taste the same. :)
    I would prefer that over becoming a pole dancer at the welcoming ceremony at a Chinese nursery school.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'd probably be a sexy teacher .. you need to have SOME power to hold over your students, or at least the male ones!

      Delete
  3. Id be a 20 year old college girl. I would be in something comfy but cute, a pair of skinny jeans and a slightly oversized crop top that hangs off the shoulder just enough to see my lace bralette I'm wearing underneath. I'd have my red hair in plaits and light makeup on my face. Subtle matte lipstick and light eyeshadow. On my feet I'd be wearing a pair of light pink van pumps. I'd dress as cute as possible so hopefully I can find myself a boyfriend who can help me in taking them off again ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like you've already got your outfit lined up for Monday morning.

      Delete
    2. I couldn't help getting into the details ��

      Delete
    3. That isn't a problem here sweetie. It's all the details that makes fantasy so much fun! Plus it shows me how much you enjoyed the initial post when you can expound upon what I asked with such fervor!

      Delete