Sunday, September 9, 2018

Do You Think That the Color Purple is Green With Envy?


Yeah, that is quite the mysterious caption title, isn't it? Come inside to figure out what it means!


After reading the caption, it should make a whole lot more sense. Right?

I made this way back at the beginning of July, but Lacy was on vacation for most of July and August, so I didn't want to post it too early. Later on, I ended up making her another caption which I got antsy about posting, so I put that one in her trading folder before she got back .. and bide my time with this one until she came back.

I sort of hoped that her vacation was JUST like this caption. Didn't work out that way, but why not go for the home run if you can.

Its' already late on Sunday night and I want to get this up as soon as possible, because it definitely was as busy a weekend as I thought it would be .. though I did get a couple of captions mostly finished in between all the stuff we got done! Next up SHOULD be something starring Sissy Kaaren, so get ready for some sexy yet silly, cross-dressing sissy action coming soon!

Plus a discussion about Pinterest and my new computer mouse!

Since I didn't have time, please feel free to talk about the caption in the comments. I feel like the way he was acting justified his wife's lack of interruptions. What's your opinion of the caption?


3 comments:

  1. Purple and Green reminds me of a story line on B5 but back to this I think the guy is seeing green so he will not think Purple is bad great magic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, that caption raises so many questions! Is it a simple matter of being color-blind, or perhaps absent minded, or is there something more sinister going on? Did his girlfriend condition him towards the color purple, so he'd fall for a lifetime of femininity?

    Or am I just overthinking things? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. In real life, I don't think Purple and Green are the hard colors to see, are they?

    Hate to think I was picking on anyone's actual disorder.

    Just on a primal level, I thought this would be a fun idea followed through, and it seems like most people agree!

    ReplyDelete