Tuesday, August 7, 2018

It Worked in Every 80's Camp Movie, Didn't it?


Time to check in with Kevin who has the cheerleader camp under surveillance, or does he?

Totalditz is offering a 2-4-1 deal on the Haven. Caption him into some sort of summer camp scenario and get 2 captions back. Sounds like a bargain to me. Only issue was when I went to see the exact preferences, the Forum was down. So I had time yesterday, and figured I'd do my best at making one without seeing what the preferences were .. and I think I was able to comply as best I can. If not, I'll settle for the standard 1-4-1 return.

I had the initial idea up through to the last 2 paragraphs, at that point, I finally figured out my ending, and I think I'm glad I winged it, as it all ended up coming together. Lately, not having an ending has worked out well for me, as it makes it a bit more spontaneous. I'm really happy about it.

Now that I think about it, depending on if they were able to set up a few cameras, I would think the footage of the 5 boys would deter ANYONE from trying that prank again! Of course, they could also leak the footage online to see the boys controlled and compelled to act just like the cheerleaders they were trying to perv on! Not that anyone of us would want to see that .. well, if they were all of age, of course. I think we need some new people out there making videos like this for us, don't you agree?

Be back in a day or two with another post. Have some ready to roll. Just have to type out these explanatory paragraph so that you'll be well informed about what I'm doing and why I'm doing it.

It'd be great if you give me some feedback on this one. The last two garnered no comments whatsoever, and I thought sure that someone would comment on the last one, given that it was a blog exclusive. I'll have a few more of those coming down the pike here as well.

Lastly, if you are a TG blogger, and would like to trade captions and aren't a member of the Haven .. first off, why the hell not? Well, that goes without saying, but if you aren't a member and would like to do a trade with me, you can also let me know in the comments. Sometimes I have ideas that would not be fulfilled to anyone on the Haven, so either I write it up and blog exclusive it, or just don't write it up. It'd be cool if I could expand my skills even more.


And as a bonus, here's another summer camp one I made for Totalditz a few years ago!


1 comment:

  1. Two caps that bring a smile on my face.

    The past few weeks my lack in commenting is due to the heat we have on my side of the Atlantic, but I can imagine that the holiday season has to do with it as wel for others.

    ReplyDelete