Sunday, June 24, 2018

Who Said the Word "No" Was a Negative Thing?


Trying to give my captions some heft, and tackle weighty issues like this one!


Posted this caption a few weeks ago for DSS25, whose work I really like AND someone who appreciates the trade captions she receives. When that happens, for some reason I try extra hard to give them something they will please them even more.

I had this picture for awhile, and honestly, it was a bit of a fantasy to look like her, and I have a feeling she would as well. With the story line I chose, DSS25 definitely came to mind as someone that wouldn't shy away from the topic, and more than likely, enjoy getting a caption like this .. which I don't often see much of at this moment, or not much of at all since I've been reading TG content.

As per my original posting, I said to her:

So, I'm trying to stretch some boundaries on both my side of the caption, and perhaps yours in receiving it. I enjoyed making it, and I hope you enjoy being the star!

Not sure how many people are actually going to like this caption, because it goes beyond what most people look for when they are into TG. I mean, most people have certain bits that they like to see, whether pantyhose, or age regression, or a loss of power or being humiliated .. but being a feedee can't be on the list of too many readers, can it? Please let me know below if becoming a BBW is something you enjoy seeing. Actually, this goes beyond that because the person starring in the caption is becoming a woman, and gaining weight at the same time, not just a POOF, you're fat!

Anyway, her reply definitely made it worthwhile in the creation of this caption, even though I think it might have been the only comment it received.

 I wish! I'd consider getting into the scene if I could end up looking like that! 

Firstly, I LOVE the caption. Secondly, it's true; there aren't a ton of BBW tg captions out there, and I think this is the first feeder caption I've ever seen. To be honest I'm not a huge fan of the feeder/feedee scene, but the way you incorporated the concept into the story is super yummy (pun intended); you have quite the penchant/talent for taking me to places I never thought I'd go, nor enjoy! You never need to be afraid of stretching things too far with me Dee; in fact, you can stretch me as much as you'd like anyday! ;) 

Again, excellent work on this. Thanks so much. :)

A few things to bring up that I stated in the response to her comment.

 Thank you so much for your kinds words. I think I probably needed a bit more space to flesh it out (pun intended), but the second go around was to get you around to all sorts of sexual mores, not to particularly feed you much more. Figured we got you right where you needed to be, fluffy and female!

If you want to know the model's name, DSS25 revealed that it is Nadine Jansen. So glad to occasionally be able to find out the model's name so I can search out more pictures. Often I just find random pictures on random sites and only have that ONE shot to play with.

Can't promise when I'll be posting again. Sorry I can't be more definitive but there's things going on here that means I can only be creative at certain periods of time. In fact, while looking for the caption to post in my directories, I found the last few that I had been working on, and one that was unfinished .. and I don't recall making most of them! Yikes! Comment if you'd like .. it is always welcome!


1 comment:

  1. Interesting, and definitely unique. I have a definite BBW appreciation (who doesn't like curves?), but never really thought about a feeding fetish. I like the way you approached it, though, making it positive and sexy.

    ReplyDelete