Sunday, June 10, 2018

Jiminy Cricket's Got Nothing on Your New Conscience!


Just remember that when Dee casts a spell on you, it STAYS cast .. whether you think it does or not!


Saw this picture and it gave me a POV caption idea. Then I ended up adding a final section to to make sure I got my point across! The last thing I wanted to do was add more text, but I think it needed to be there, otherwise the whole caption was more delivery of a transformation rather than a complete caption thought.

I thought about putting them both up here, then decided, why should I since all I think I did was just put an extra paragraph in at the end. Then again, If I post both, you can see how much extra text was added, which lets people judge the readability of everything. So the original caption is down below.


Wendygirl replied to the caption posting, and said this:

Well Dee, you have an unnerving insight into human nature and mine in particular.

I'm never going to be persuaded you aren't the Goddess's faerie messenger sent to help us on our way to femininity.

Love the angel and devil image on my shoulder. I suppose we each have one of those. Just a question of who wins. Although the bad side of us isn't always the feminine or sexy side. I think honesty about who we are lies in the good side and fear and doubt lie in the bad. Most people have their yin/yang or male/female and the balance is different for everyone.

So what happens in the end? Quite frankly I prefer the idea of Dee changing me bit by bit into a girl for maximum humiliation. Thing is, I would enjoy it. So that might spoil your pleasure? Nah, I've many ways of giving pleasure....

Wonderful caption dear Dee, thank you my friend. Thought provoking as always.

Which one do you like better? Was it a smart idea to add the extra paragraph in, or is it better to leave it the way it was originally?


Another of the opening acts for Slayer's farewell tour was this band, Behemoth. They went on 2nd after Testament, and are only doing the first 15 or so dates of the tour. Glad I was able to see these guys, as I am not that into Napalm Death, who are taking Behemoth's slot very soon.

1 comment:

  1. You would hope your temptress and caution would offer different perspectives. But it looks like these two are reading from the same page.
    Yes I can see how the extra paragraph helps make the caption a transformation.

    ReplyDelete