Sunday, May 6, 2018

You've Got Another Thing Coming!


I had the song running through my head the entire time I was making the caption.


Made this for Wendygirl, as she had made me a caption on Friday and I actually had a little bit of time that afternoon to create something to return. I was looking through my D'archives and found this picture, and the phrase "You've got another thing coming!" just came out and I knew I could work with it. I figured that repetition would be the name of the game here, continually showing that he gave in to her charms each and every time. the hardiest part was how to show the passage of time, and honestly, how the hell to finish it. Well, that turned out to just use what the photographer gave you, and it worked well tying all into a little bow, and lead to everyone on a leash!

Here's a few things that maybe got missed over the last week or two. Often, I'll reply to a comment, either on the Haven, or here on this blog, but I can't be sure the original commenter has seen it. I try to hop back to most comments I make on others blogs within a day or two of my comment in case someone had added something to the discussion. I realize that I'm not the only TG caption place you visit, and time to relax is often short.

First off, this was a response to something Sally Bend had said about the caption, The Pitfalls of an Elite Education for Your Daughter, mainly "I love the way the word "mom" just slips out. That, right there, makes the whole caption come alive." I'll leave it for everyone to read here, and see what you think about it.

Thanks Sally. To punctuate the subtle shift that is coming mentally, that is the moment where I changed the font from normal to italics trying to show the inflections of a teenage girl, as opposed to the accomplished adult male he was earlier in the conversation. 
I am not sure if you read my replies .. but one thing I don't see much of, especially in stories, is the more subtle things like I mentioned before. If you ever get a chance, I'd love to see if you or Ann Michelle work that into a setting, where a guy really hasn't changed much (maybe at this point he's just wearing panties, or a bra) but is conditioned or hypnotized into talking like a teenage girl, maybe with a slight pitch change upward, but definitely with rising intonation (where everything sounds like a question and the pitch rises towards the end) and it's evil opposite, vocal fry. It would especially be interesting if he's trying to say and project something, and it gets all perverted as it goes out his mouth.

Have you seen that often, or at all? in captions or in TG fiction? I've tried to do it a few times, but it is hard to lay down in a small visual space, By all means, if you have seen this somewhere else, let me know .. I would love to see and read it. If not, I'd love to see an author take it as a challenge of sorts.

Secondly, a big thank you to those who said I was being hard on myself over a few of the recent captions. I tend to be quite critical of my work, especially when I think it can be much better than how it turned out. Trust me, sometimes I'm given a photo or something to work with, and although it isn't something great, if I feel I got the most out of it, I'll be happy with the outcome. With two of the recent captions, I thought that I would have created something better with the premise or the picture. I definitely won't complain about the one posted tonight. It definitely lived up to my expectations.

Which, speaking of, Wendy did reply, and it totally made my week. Here's what she said:

Just don't know how you craft your stories Dee. They are simply perfection.
Thing is, you have again read my mind and written more of a realistic account than a fictional one. I'm very submissive sexually and in relationships, and that is exactly the kind of thing that has happened in the past, although not for a long time now.
And I can quite imagine it happening again if Dee and Wendy ever got together.
Hmmm....sweet dreams tonight....
Thank you dear Dee, exquisite delight in a caption.
That is what I love to see when you give someone a trade. Right now, I am beaming! Beaming!


Did you think I'd sit around .. and give you want you expected? You've got another thing coming!
You can't resist my touch of evil!

1 comment:

  1. I totally missed your reply, but you've got my imagination working. I love the idea of that subtle, out-of-place transformation element. To explore someone who thinks their secret is safe, because they still look normal, but who betray themselves with every sound or move - maybe not even realizing it - could be a lot of fun.

    I'm working on a twinned story right now (a sweet "fantasy" version and a kinky "fetish" version), but this might very well be next. I'll make sure it gets dedicated to you. :)

    ReplyDelete